Apr 11, 2014, 11:33 AM EDT
Harold Reynolds has a unique take. Uniqueness isn’t inherently good or bad, of course.
Apr 11, 2014, 11:19 AM EDT
Before yesterday Trevor Bauer had been a mess in the majors, walking 29 batters in 33 career innings, but the former No. 3 overall pick tossed six impressive innings against the Padres to show that he might be back on track.
Apr 11, 2014, 11:01 AM EDT
For all of the logic people try to apply to their position on PEDs, one’s visceral response — and the color of one’s jersey — still tends to rule their views on the matter.
Apr 11, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
Steve Sparks had his greatest in-game contribution in a decade.
Apr 11, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
Left-hander Jeff Locke is recovered from an oblique injury and off the disabled list, but rather than adding him to the active roster the Pirates have demoted him to Triple-A.
Apr 11, 2014, 9:50 AM EDT
Scary moments in Salt Lake City
Apr 11, 2014, 9:20 AM EDT
Jose Abreu: country strong.
Apr 11, 2014, 8:50 AM EDT
You keep using those words. I do not think they mean what you think they mean.
Apr 11, 2014, 8:03 AM EDT
If your local talk radio host is frothing at the mouth over Michael Pineda today he is being willfully ignorant of baseball’s approach to doctored baseballs.
Apr 11, 2014, 6:15 AM EDT
If a pitcher has a foreign substance on his hand and no one is there to complain about it, does it still raise a stink?
Apr 10, 2014, 11:26 PM EDT
Danny Salazar recorded 11 outs against the White Sox tonight. Ten of them were strikeouts.
Apr 10, 2014, 10:30 PM EDT
Yes, even Ryan Braun makes an appearance.
Apr 10, 2014, 9:29 PM EDT
Justin Upton hits baseballs for a living. And sometimes they go really far.
Apr 10, 2014, 8:49 PM EDT
You be the judge.
Apr 10, 2014, 8:31 PM EDT
The Phillies should welcome utility infielder Freddy Galvis and reliever Mike Adams back from the disabled list in the next few days.
Apr 10, 2014, 7:48 PM EDT
Adrian Beltre has a Grade 1 quad strain, but the Rangers will wait before making a decision about a trip to the disabled list.
Apr 10, 2014, 7:01 PM EDT
Grady Sizemore hasn’t started in left field since 2003 when he was in Double-A.
Apr 10, 2014, 6:20 PM EDT
Braves shortstop Andrelton Simmons jammed his wrist last night and will sit out tonight’s game.
Apr 10, 2014, 5:41 PM EDT
This is the city. My name’s Selig. I carry a badge.
Apr 10, 2014, 4:31 PM EDT
Or: great moments in hubris
More Top Posts
- Jose Reyes is on track to be activated Friday 11
- Dustin Pedroia given cortisone injection for sore left wrist, aiming to return Wednesday 1
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists 241
- John Farrell to get fined for being critical of instant replay 54
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 92
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (241)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (108)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)