May 20, 2015, 4:27 PM EDT
Reyes has been on the disabled list since late April with a cracked rib.
May 20, 2015, 3:43 PM EDT
It’s a nearly lost art. But a glorious one.
May 20, 2015, 2:52 PM EDT
He’s under contract for $11 million this season and $11 million next season.
May 20, 2015, 1:47 PM EDT
Photo of the Day
May 20, 2015, 1:13 PM EDT
May 20, 2015, 12:50 PM EDT
Pomeranz indicated after leaving Monday’s game that he’s been dealing with shoulder issues for a while now.
May 20, 2015, 12:33 PM EDT
I got to pick baseball. Terry Forster, come on down.
May 20, 2015, 10:47 AM EDT
“Some in the industry view the Padres’ actions as highly unusual.”
May 20, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
Last night Zimmerman hit the 10th walk-off homer of his career.
May 20, 2015, 9:50 AM EDT
“Bum” is a diagnosis that all of the top medical professionals are using these days. You just haven’t heard it much because you don’t hang out with doctors.
May 20, 2015, 9:20 AM EDT
I’m guessing he’ll get a token “won’t someone think of the children?!” fine.
May 20, 2015, 8:54 AM EDT
Defense is incredibly hard.
May 20, 2015, 8:23 AM EDT
He’s only the third guy to do that in the history of PNC Park.
May 20, 2015, 6:38 AM EDT
A walkoff win in Washington has the Nats in first place.
May 19, 2015, 11:17 PM EDT
Yankees closer Andrew Miller had allowed only three hits (and zero runs) over 17 2/3 innings entering play Tuesday night. And then this happened in the bottom of the 10th inning at Nationals Park …
May 19, 2015, 10:53 PM EDT
Orioles righty Chris Tillman had to be scratched from his scheduled start this past Sunday against the Angels after experiencing stiffness in back.
May 19, 2015, 10:08 PM EDT
Watch as Nelson Cruz reclaims the major league home run lead from Bryce Harper with this three-run shot to deep left-center field Tuesday evening against Orioles starter Miguel Gonzalez …
May 19, 2015, 9:25 PM EDT
Rays starter Drew Smyly was diagnosed earlier this month with a torn labrum in his throwing shoulder and the initial expectation was that he would require season-ending surgery.
May 19, 2015, 8:32 PM EDT
Mariners outfielder Seth Smith hit a leadoff homer in the top of the first inning Tuesday off Orioles starter Miguel Gonzalez. And then he took one away from Adam Jones in the bottom half …
May 19, 2015, 7:44 PM EDT
Myers hadn’t appeared in a game since May 10 and the discomfort in his left wrist obviously wasn’t going away.
More Top Posts
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 31
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11
- Ruben Amaro apologizes for comments about fans, admits he may have been late on rebuild 24
- Jonathan Lucroy expected to rejoin the Brewers on Monday 0
- More drama in Miami: Marlins demote third base coach Brett Butler after “confusion” over signs 35
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)