Jun 23, 2015, 7:07 PM EDT
A report from late last week stated that Beltre, who landed on the disabled list June 2 with a sprained left thumb, was still unable to swing a bat. But he’s clearly made swift progress over the last couple of days.
Jun 23, 2015, 6:14 PM EDT
Moore will make one final minor league rehab start on Friday at Triple-A Durham before rejoining the club in Tampa Bay.
Jun 23, 2015, 5:20 PM EDT
Two weeks after coming off the DL.
Jun 23, 2015, 5:02 PM EDT
They are a game away from repeating as champions.
Jun 23, 2015, 4:45 PM EDT
He hadn’t played in a week.
Jun 23, 2015, 3:45 PM EDT
Strasburg was a mess before going on the DL.
Jun 23, 2015, 2:28 PM EDT
Most of the positional races look set in the National League
Jun 23, 2015, 1:44 PM EDT
No other team wanted him.
Jun 23, 2015, 12:52 PM EDT
Huge loss for Atlanta.
Jun 23, 2015, 12:39 PM EDT
And he’d be willing to waive his no-trade clause to go to Texas.
Jun 23, 2015, 12:06 PM EDT
Tony La Russa says they only need “a couple of pieces”
Jun 23, 2015, 11:50 AM EDT
Jun 23, 2015, 11:19 AM EDT
The Machine is back.
Jun 23, 2015, 10:47 AM EDT
Baseball is amazing and bizarre.
Jun 23, 2015, 10:31 AM EDT
Everyday Eddie Guardado may need to take a day off today.
Angels vice president of marketing and ticket sales resigns after quotes about poor fans anger owner Arte Moreno
Jun 23, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
Two weeks from quotes to not having a job.
Jun 23, 2015, 10:00 AM EDT
Wrigley Field: the Foreboding Confines
Jun 23, 2015, 9:32 AM EDT
He’s at .346/.422/.511 with five home runs, 30 RBI, 47 runs scored, and 10 stolen bases on the season.
Jun 23, 2015, 9:05 AM EDT
Which they’re saying is not serious, despite the fact that it makes you want to cringe and die.
Jun 23, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
He didn’t make the team’s flight to Washington following his MRI.
More Top Posts
- AL All-Star voting update: now “only” five Royals in the starting lineup 59
- Andy MacPhail introduced by the Phillies. And the first topic of conversation is sabermetrics 20
- What a world: Orioles are in first place and Ubaldo Jimenez has been their ace 16
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results 99
- Steven Matz stellar on the mound — and at the plate — in his major league debut for the Mets 19
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (275)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (108)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (79)
- There was a super ump show in Chicago yesterday (75)