Results matching “Aaron Hill”
Jan 6, 2015, 2:12 PM EST
For the first time since 1955, four players were elected to the Hall of Fame.
Dec 25, 2014, 1:23 PM EST
Your one-stop shop for all of the offseason signings.
Dec 24, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
Based on these results, no, we will not stick to baseball. Because you clearly don’t want us to.
Dec 22, 2014, 4:49 PM EST
I got, like, 17 guys I’d put in. But I’ll pretend I can only pick ten.
Dec 18, 2014, 12:17 PM EST
And the Padres “continue to consult medical experts.”
Dec 11, 2014, 11:34 AM EST
Mayberry was traded from the Phillies to the Blue Jays in September and then non-tendered by Toronto last week.
Dec 10, 2014, 1:40 PM EST
Hanley Ramirez’s replacement in Los Angeles?
Dec 5, 2014, 9:20 PM EST
Need some pitching? The Marlins have a lot of it and are willing to use a pitcher or two to address other areas of need.
Nov 24, 2014, 2:15 PM EST
No token votes for these guys.
Nov 24, 2014, 11:03 AM EST
Pedro Martinez and Randy Johnson should be shoe-ins. But which newbies — and which holdovers — also have a shot?
Nov 19, 2014, 10:47 AM EST
Kansas City has already reached out to multiple replacement options.
Nov 18, 2014, 10:47 AM EST
Brad Lincoln is back where it all started, signing a minor-league deal with the Pirates nearly a decade after they made him the No. 4 overall pick.
Nov 14, 2014, 3:37 PM EST
Significantly less than the $12.75 million player option he declined to leave the Phillies.
Nov 10, 2014, 10:47 AM EST
Hellickson has struggled since 2013 and missed much of this season recovering from elbow surgery.
Oct 31, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Including writeups for the top 63, because we’re not always all about round numbers.
Oct 23, 2014, 1:47 PM EST
On your mark. Get set. Complain!
Oct 1, 2014, 1:47 PM EST
He hit just .229 with a .659 OPS in 67 games after June 1 and batted .193 in September.
Sep 29, 2014, 2:14 PM EST
By virtue of finishing with the worst record in baseball at 64-98 the Diamondbacks–with a new general manager and, soon, a new manager–have the No. 1 overall pick.
Sep 24, 2014, 5:01 PM EST
It’s a helluva list to sit atop.
Sep 19, 2014, 3:15 PM EST
He has two years remaining on a three-year, $26 million contract.
Sep 15, 2014, 6:11 AM EST
Against all odds, the Orioles are poised to clinch their first AL East title in seventeen years.
Sep 12, 2014, 11:17 AM EST
The suspension is effective immediately and includes the playoffs in addition to the Orioles’ final 17 regular season games.
Sep 12, 2014, 10:47 AM EST
Liriano shut out the Phillies for eight innings Thursday night, racking up 12 strikeouts and totaling 25 swinging strikes out of 106 total pitches.
Sep 9, 2014, 11:19 AM EST
Marlins right-hander Henderson Alvarez exited his September 1 start with a strained oblique muscle, which seemed likely to knock him out for most and perhaps all of the season’s final month, but he’s already been cleared to return.
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 303
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 52
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (303)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)
- Ichiro is happy to be away from Joe Girardi (88)
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” (86)