Results matching “Aaron Hill”
Dec 19, 2014, 1:13 PM EDT
Furcal is actually a year older than Jimmy Rollins at 37 and hasn’t been healthy since 2012
Dec 19, 2014, 12:12 PM EDT
Rollins waived his no-trade rights to facilitate a move after 15 seasons in Philadelphia.
Dec 18, 2014, 2:38 PM EDT
Rollins is not tied to Kemp, at least not entirely.
Dec 8, 2014, 1:33 PM EDT
Byrd has the ability to block a deal to four different teams thanks to a clause in his contract.
Nov 28, 2014, 8:15 PM EDT
Marlins pitcher Aaron Crow, recently acquired from the Royals, could get a shot in the starting rotation.
Nov 25, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
Nelson was the ninth overall pick in the 2004 draft.
Nov 20, 2014, 12:50 PM EDT
Presumed front-runners may have changed their minds.
Nov 13, 2014, 5:05 PM EDT
Araujo is 23 years old and has spent his entire pro career in the Indians organization.
Nov 11, 2014, 2:50 PM EDT
So much for that.
Nov 6, 2014, 3:20 PM EDT
He’s hit .247 with 15 homers and a .697 OPS through 171 career games.
Oct 30, 2014, 1:15 PM EDT
Adams threw 44 innings in two seasons for the Phillies.
Oct 23, 2014, 5:30 PM EDT
Sizemore’s numbers in Philadelphia were nothing special and for the season overall he hit just .233 with five homers and a .654 OPS in 112 games.
Oct 21, 2014, 5:20 PM EDT
Williams has pitched for seven different MLB teams in nine seasons, posting a combined 4.40 ERA in 891 career innings.
Oct 14, 2014, 6:25 PM EDT
That’s the same job Hillman had with the Dodgers, serving as manager Don Mattingly’s right-hand man from 2011-2013.
Sep 11, 2014, 11:19 AM EDT
Lee is under contract for $25 million next season, plus $27.5 million or a $12.5 million buyout for 2016.
Sep 5, 2014, 11:50 AM EDT
Last season Domonic Brown was an All-Star for the Phillies, hitting .272 with 27 homers and an .818 OPS to finally break through at age 25 after years as a top prospect in waiting.
Sep 4, 2014, 12:16 PM EDT
Phillips is 8-for-54 (.148) in 14 games since coming off the disabled list “ahead of schedule.”
Sep 2, 2014, 11:50 AM EDT
Adams has thrown just 42 total innings for the Phillies with a month remaining in a two-year, $12 million contract.
Aug 27, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
With an $11 million salary for next season Mets right-hander Bartolo Colon is apparently out of the Angels’ price range as they try to upgrade the injury wrecked rotation, but Diamondbacks right-hander Trevor Cahill could be an option.
Aug 18, 2014, 3:45 PM EDT
He hit just .272 with seven homers and one stolen base in 86 games before the injury, posting a .701 OPS that’s his lowest in nine seasons with the Reds.
Aug 14, 2014, 3:05 PM EDT
He was having a poor season before the injury, hitting .272 with seven homers and a .701 OPS that rates as his lowest mark since joining the Reds in 2006.
Aug 7, 2014, 2:24 PM EDT
Roberto Hernandez was supposed to start for the Phillies tonight against the Astros, but instead he’s been traded to the Dodgers.
Aug 7, 2014, 12:46 PM EDT
The good news, however, is that after being examined by a specialist it’s been determined that Lee won’t require surgery.
Aug 7, 2014, 11:10 AM EDT
“I think for my career–for my career–I should be somewhere else.”
Aug 5, 2014, 5:15 PM EDT
This afternoon the Yankees declined to pull back Matt Thornton when he was claimed on waivers by the Nationals, giving away the 37-year-old left-hander. And now to replace him in the bullpen they’ve called up 34-year-old left-hander Rich Hill from Triple-A.
- Huston Street says he’d retire if he was used like a 1970s-style fireman 19
- CC Sabathia looks like a reliever 19
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 52
- AL All-Star voting update: now “only” five Royals in the starting lineup 59
- Andy MacPhail introduced by the Phillies. And the first topic of conversation is sabermetrics 20
- What a world: Orioles are in first place and Ubaldo Jimenez has been their ace 16
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results 99
- Steven Matz stellar on the mound — and at the plate — in his major league debut for the Mets 19
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (275)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (108)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (79)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (75)