Results matching “John Farrell”
Jun 23, 2009, 2:07 PM EDT
Red Sox pitching coach John Farrell, on Daisuke Matsuzaka’s chances of pitching again this season after landing on the disabled list with shoulder weakness: Our every intention will be to get him back this year. Now, I say that with no end time frame that says on August 1, he’s going to be back in…
Aug 19, 2015, 7:16 AM EDT
Aug 15, 2015, 5:05 PM EDT
The Red Sox ran roughshod over the Mariners again on Saturday, scoring 22 runs after putting up 15 on Friday.
Aug 11, 2015, 12:11 PM EDT
Machi was claimed off waivers last month.
Jul 20, 2015, 3:01 PM EDT
The 23-year-old prospect gets his second go-around in the bigs this year.
Jul 10, 2015, 8:28 PM EDT
Clay Buchholz only lasted 3 1/3 innings against the Yankees on Friday despite having pitched well.
Jun 29, 2015, 7:28 PM EDT
Ramirez has been cleared to swing a bat and Red Sox manager John Farrell is optimistic that he’ll be able to return during the team’s four-game series in Toronto this week.
Jun 24, 2015, 7:20 AM EDT
The kid does it again: Maikel Franco with five RBI against the Yankees.
Jun 18, 2015, 7:24 AM EDT
More blowouts. More position players pitching. A couple of heroic performances. We had a little of everything last night.
Jun 13, 2015, 11:47 AM EDT
One day after Red Sox manager John Farrell and left-hander Wade Miley had an argument in the dugout, we saw something similar with the Phillies last night.
Jun 11, 2015, 8:52 AM EDT
Ortiz has hit just .114 with 14 strikeouts and zero walks versus lefties
May 31, 2015, 9:25 PM EDT
Josh Hamilton sent the Rangers to an unlikely victory with a walk-off two-run double in the ninth inning on Sunday against the Red Sox.
May 28, 2015, 11:39 PM EDT
Red Sox prospect left-hander Eduardo Rodriguez tossed 7 2/3 scoreless innings in his major league debut against the Rangers on Thursday.
May 28, 2015, 7:01 PM EDT
The 39-year-old Ortiz has just one hit in his last 20 at-bats and is batting an uncharacteristic .216/.303/.377 with six home runs and 18 RBI across his first 43 games this season.
May 21, 2015, 6:18 PM EDT
Victorino is dealing with general soreness which is “centralized somewhat” in his left calf.
May 16, 2015, 10:02 AM EDT
Nelson Cruz continues to thrive with the Mariners.
May 13, 2015, 2:03 PM EDT
Masterson has a 6.37 ERA in seven starts this season.
May 11, 2015, 7:13 AM EDT
I like that picture. It says “Michael Pineda came, Michael Pineda saw, Michael Pineda conquered.”
May 9, 2015, 8:37 AM EDT
Willis was the Indians’ Triple-A pitching coach
Apr 16, 2015, 11:19 AM EDT
“There’s no estimated time of a return to a throwing program.”
Apr 15, 2015, 11:50 AM EDT
Ramirez has more than 9,000 career innings at shortstop.
Apr 12, 2015, 11:05 PM EDT
The Red Sox are expected to get closer Koji Uehara back from the disabled list on Monday.
Apr 9, 2015, 8:58 PM EDT
Kelly came down with biceps tendinitis during a Grapefruit League start on March 16, but he’s now ready to make his season debut.
Mar 30, 2015, 11:25 PM EDT
Ryan Hanigan and Sandy Leon figure to handle catching duties for the Red Sox in the early part of the season.
Mar 29, 2015, 2:23 PM EDT
Uehara originally strained his right hamstring on March 17 while doing conditioning drills in Red Sox camp.
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 7
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 10
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 55
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 65
- Cubs acquire Austin Jackson from Mariners 22
- Unknown Cuban ballplayer sleeps outside of Dodger Stadium, hoping for a tryout 34
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 74
- Jake Arrieta no-hits the Dodgers with 12 strikeouts 32
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (201)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (124)