Results matching “schilling”
Sep 2, 2009, 5:18 PM EDT
It’s a long shot, but that won’t stop all of the fun specuation. Retired 200-game winner Curt Schilling on Wednesday told NECN that he hadn’t ruled out running for the U.S. Senate seat formerly held by the late Ted Kennedy. The AP story can be found here.
Sep 4, 2015, 12:29 PM EDT
A good move by ESPN.
Sep 1, 2015, 3:05 PM EDT
He deserves to be in already.
Sep 1, 2015, 11:28 AM EDT
“It wouldn’t surprise me if Jessica’s a regular on Sunday, Monday or Wednesday night baseball, whenever the time comes,” Kruk said.
Aug 31, 2015, 8:00 AM EDT
Jake Arrieta looked great last night. At least during his no-hitter. Afterward? Well, at least he looked comfortable.
Aug 25, 2015, 1:15 PM EDT
More of this please. In regular broadcasts like this, as opposed to weird specialized programming.
Aug 22, 2015, 11:55 AM EDT
Chris Sale has made 24 starts this season. He has had double-digit strikeouts in half of them.
Aug 16, 2015, 6:05 PM EDT
Chris Sale has a chance to become the first pitcher to strike out 300 batters in a season since Curt Schilling and Randy Johnson in 2002.
Jun 30, 2015, 5:23 PM EDT
Like pretty much everyone else, actually.
May 11, 2015, 7:13 AM EDT
I like that picture. It says “Michael Pineda came, Michael Pineda saw, Michael Pineda conquered.”
Apr 29, 2015, 9:10 AM EDT
I mean, the tabloids seem to have his diagnosis and course of treatment all figured out.
Apr 23, 2015, 9:40 AM EDT
Timmy won’t be dipping at AT&T Park if a new law passes.
Apr 20, 2015, 6:44 AM EDT
Nelson Cruz has eight homers on the young season. And a line that looks like something Barry Bonds put up over the course of four seasons.
Apr 7, 2015, 6:20 AM EDT
Opening Day — real Opening Day, not that phony baloney Sunday night rebop — happened yesterday.
San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks
Feb 25, 2015, 6:08 AM EDT
If these laws are passed, it would be illegal for anyone to use smokeless tobacco on any ball field, from tee-ball on up to Dodger Stadium. What say you, America?
Jan 8, 2015, 9:53 AM EDT
Calmer than you are, dude. And me.
Jan 6, 2015, 2:22 PM EDT
Randy Johnson leads the way at 97.3%.
Jan 6, 2015, 2:12 PM EDT
For the first time since 1955, four players were elected to the Hall of Fame.
Jan 6, 2015, 1:06 PM EDT
He’s Hall of Fame quality in my book. But really, did anyone think he’d be a first ballot guy before now?
Dec 24, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
Based on these results, no, we will not stick to baseball. Because you clearly don’t want us to.
Dec 22, 2014, 4:49 PM EDT
I got, like, 17 guys I’d put in. But I’ll pretend I can only pick ten.
Dec 21, 2014, 4:17 PM EDT
Is Smoltz really so different than Curt Schilling and Mike Mussina?
Dec 4, 2014, 11:04 AM EDT
His view: the voting process is so broken that his voting would actually hurt candidates whom he supports.
Nov 25, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
The first rule of Hall of Fame Ballot Club: Use all ten slots on your ballot. The second rule of Hall of Fame Ballot Club: USE ALL TEN SLOTS ON YOUR BALLOT.
Nov 24, 2014, 11:03 AM EDT
Pedro Martinez and Randy Johnson should be shoe-ins. But which newbies — and which holdovers — also have a shot?
- Sandy Alderson is not going to “roll over” for Scott Boras and shut down Matt Harvey 64
- Dodgers are already fed up with 6.56 ERA-pitching, excuse-making Mat Latos 50
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 58
- Bryce Harper walks in all four of his plate appearances, scores four runs 24
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 146
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 145
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 74
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 53
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game (146)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (107)
- David Ortiz tweets his happiness about the Deflategate decision (101)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (90)