Feb 20, 2015, 10:19 AM EST
Clayton Kershaw campaigned heavily for the Dodgers to keep A.J. Ellis.
Jan 13, 2015, 6:25 PM EST
According to CBS Sports’ Jon Heyman, the Dodgers have avoided salary arbitration with catcher A.J. Ellis on a one-year, $4.25 million agreement.
Dec 11, 2014, 3:54 AM EST
The Dodgers aren’t done making deals yet. They are reportedly close to a trade to send outfielder Matt Kemp to San Diego.
Dec 4, 2014, 6:15 PM EST
Yasmani Grandal could be one of the pieces to head back to the Dodgers.
Oct 9, 2014, 2:14 PM EST
“I don’t know what I’m going to do if he’s not back.”
Oct 7, 2014, 9:39 PM EST
Benching Yasiel Puig in Game 4 didn’t doom the Dodgers, but it probably didn’t help.
Oct 7, 2014, 2:02 PM EST
Clayton Kershaw vs. Shelby Miller.
Oct 7, 2014, 7:59 AM EST
Dale Scott’s strike zone was pretty bad last night. But were the Dodgers harmed any more by it than the Cardinals were?
Oct 6, 2014, 5:47 PM EST
Hyun-Jin Ryu vs. John Lackey.
Oct 5, 2014, 1:09 AM EST
The Cardinals and Dodgers traded late homers, but it was Matt Kemp’s solo shot in the bottom of the eighth that allowed the Dodgers to emerge victorious, evening the NLDS at 1-1.
Oct 4, 2014, 10:47 PM EST
The Dodgers scored a pair of runs in the third inning after benefiting from a reviewed tag play.
Oct 4, 2014, 6:05 PM EST
Lance Lynn opposes Zack Greinke on the mound in Game 2 of the NLDS in Los Angeles.
Oct 3, 2014, 11:17 PM EST
A rundown of the oddities from Game 1 of the NLDS.
Oct 3, 2014, 10:47 PM EST
Game 1 of the NLDS went off-script and it turned out to be a fun match-up between bitter playoff rivals.
Oct 3, 2014, 8:24 PM EST
The Cardinals took an early 1-0 lead in NLDS Game 1, but the Dodgers fought back and scored twice in each of the third and fourth innings.
Oct 3, 2014, 4:16 PM EST
Clayton Kershaw vs. Adam Wainwright.
Sep 9, 2014, 9:16 AM EST
We feel the same way, Clayton.
Jun 26, 2014, 6:53 AM EST
Tim Lincecum’s no-hitter reminded me of something.
Jun 13, 2014, 8:10 PM EST
A.J. Ellis injured himself celebrating Josh Beckett’s no-hitter against the Phillies. He makes his return for Friday night’s game against the Diamondbacks.
Jun 12, 2014, 12:23 PM EST
Dodgers catcher A.J. Ellis suffered a sprained right ankle on May 25 while celebrating Josh Beckett’s first career no-hitter. It was originally described as a severe sprain, but Ellis is already set to return.
May 26, 2014, 5:30 PM EST
Dodgers catcher A.J. Ellis returned from a knee injury 10 days ago, but now he’s headed back to the disabled list after injuring his ankle while celebrating Josh Beckett’s no-hitter last night.
May 10, 2014, 5:30 PM EST
Dodgers catcher A.J. Ellis is nearing his return from knee surgery.
Apr 30, 2014, 4:16 PM EST
Los Angeles’ catching duo of Tim Federowicz and Drew Butera has been incredibly bad this season while subbing for the injured A.J. Ellis, hitting a combined .143 with a .393 OPS.
Apr 28, 2014, 11:49 AM EST
Expected to miss 4-6 weeks following April 8 knee surgery, Dodgers catcher A.J. Ellis has resumed doing baseball activities and, according to Steve Dilbeck of the Los Angeles Times, “appears ahead of schedule.”
Apr 7, 2014, 10:17 PM EST
Dodgers catcher A.J. Ellis will undergo arthroscopic knee surgery tomorrow.
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 8
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 248
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 16
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 85
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 48
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks 130
- Rob Manfred says a return to a 154-game season could happen one day 66
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training 113
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (250)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (130)
- Yankees fans: would you give up the 2009 title just to be rid of A-Rod? (122)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (113)
- Cuban prospect Yoan Moncada reportedly signs with the Red Sox for $31.5 million, plus $31.5 million in penalties (106)