May 13, 2015, 12:16 PM EDT
Clint Robinson, relief ace.
May 11, 2015, 7:13 AM EDT
I like that picture. It says “Michael Pineda came, Michael Pineda saw, Michael Pineda conquered.”
Apr 4, 2015, 10:46 PM EDT
The Diamondbacks made another pair of tough decisions on Saturday night.
Apr 3, 2015, 10:30 PM EDT
Diamondbacks manager Chip Hale gave us a bit of a surprise in naming Nick Ahmed his team’s starting shortstop.
Mar 30, 2015, 12:04 PM EDT
New regime, different results?
Jan 7, 2015, 12:51 PM EDT
Oakland cut Punto despite owing him $2.75 million for 2015.
Nov 18, 2014, 7:38 PM EDT
There is a clear need for a front-line starter in Arizona, and new chief baseball officer Tony La Russa is exploring all of his options.
Oct 8, 2014, 1:47 PM EDT
How much trading will the Diamondbacks look to do this offseason?
Sep 26, 2014, 5:45 PM EDT
With Kirk Gibson gone, a look at what’s next for the Diamondbacks.
Sep 6, 2014, 10:25 PM EDT
#2 hitters don’t often accrue 100 RBI, but Mike Trout will accomplish the feat soon.
Aug 25, 2014, 11:19 AM EDT
Aaron Hill has played exclusively second base since 2007 and has logged nearly 10,000 career innings at the position, but it sounds like the Diamondbacks are preparing to move him across the diamond.
Aug 21, 2014, 11:19 AM EDT
The events taking place each evening on South Capitol Street are beginning to defy explanation.
Jul 31, 2014, 4:15 PM EDT
Recapping all of Thursday’s dealings in one spot.
Jul 23, 2014, 7:17 AM EDT
Jonathan Lucory hit two homers last night, including the walkoff.
Jul 4, 2014, 7:25 PM EDT
The Blue Jays have been scouting some expensive, mediocre talent lately, reports ESPN’s Jim Bowden.
Jun 29, 2014, 7:50 PM EDT
Clayton Kershaw finishes the month of June on a streak of 28 consecutive scoreless innings.
Jun 25, 2014, 11:19 AM EDT
Do the Diamondbacks have any players other teams will want at the trade deadline?
Jun 3, 2014, 12:48 PM EDT
Didi Gregorius is back with the Diamondbacks after being demoted to Triple-A when he lost the shortstop job to Chris Owings, but this time he’s returning as an injury replacement for utility infielder Cliff Pennington.
Jun 1, 2014, 9:38 AM EDT
Some unfortunate news here for the Diamondbacks. As relayed by Jack Magruder of FOX Sports Arizona, center fielder and primary leadoff man A.J. Pollock suffered a fractured fourth metacarpal on his right hand Saturday when he was struck by a pitch from Reds starter Johnny Cueto.
May 30, 2014, 6:48 AM EDT
A gem from Josh Collmenter, an ugly dud from the Braves and a horrible, horrible bit of stream of consciousness from me about what would happen if the season ended today.
May 7, 2014, 6:39 AM EDT
Baseball has been played for 150 years, but a first in Major League history occurred last night.
Apr 26, 2014, 2:55 PM EDT
The Diamondbacks’ early disappointment has put the jobs of manager Kirk Gibson and general manager Kevin Towers in danger. The players vowed their support and took the blame.
Apr 24, 2014, 7:14 AM EDT
Michael. Hey, Michael. You got a little, um . . . no, the other side. Yeah, good. You got it.
Apr 19, 2014, 8:58 AM EDT
They needed extra innings to do it, but the Diamondbacks snapped a six-game losing streak last night and finally got a win against the Dodgers.
Mar 23, 2014, 2:26 AM EDT
Diamondbacks starter Trevor Cahill couldn’t overcome his control issues and the Dodgers took advantage in the second and final game played at the Sydney Cricket Grounds in Australia, winning 7-5. They fly back home having swept the D-Backs in the two-game overseas set. The Dodgers rallied for a two-out run in the first inning when…
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 75
- MLB “actively studying” fan safety; Phillies plan to expand netting at Citizens Bank Park 26
- Marlins might move in and lower the fences at Marlins Park 23
- Astros beat the suddenly skidding Yankees, top last year’s win total 28
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week 131
- Joe Girardi would like Carlos Gomez to “play the game right” 90
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 76
- Indians place starter Carlos Carrasco on 15-day disabled list with right shoulder discomfort 1
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (198)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (169)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (131)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (122)
- Let’s all argue about team chemistry again (118)