Aug 28, 2015, 8:02 AM EDT
Zack Greinke is doing things guys have not done since the Dead Ball era. And I do not mean making scary faces like that.
Jul 28, 2015, 7:23 AM EDT
Kris Bryant walked the Rockies off and then the Rockies sent Troy Tulowitzki off.
Jun 6, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
This is the Tigers’ longest losing streak since 2005.
May 20, 2015, 11:02 PM EDT
That ended a span of 627 plate appearances without a dinger for Eaton. He has always been more of a gap-to-gap, line-drive hitter, but it’s a little surprising the 26-year-old doesn’t …
May 3, 2015, 2:16 PM EDT
He was actually sent back to Chicago on Saturday while the team finishes up a four-game series at Minnesota’s Target Field.
Apr 29, 2015, 11:43 AM EDT
You gotta laugh, right?
Apr 25, 2015, 12:24 PM EDT
Six players were suspended for Thursday’s benches-clearing brawl between the White Sox and Royals. Yordano Ventura got the longest suspension with seven games.
Apr 24, 2015, 7:18 AM EDT
Yordano Ventura and the Royals find themselves in yet another fracas.
Apr 23, 2015, 10:33 PM EDT
The Royals were involved in yet more drama. This time it involved the White Sox.
Apr 10, 2015, 6:50 AM EDT
Trevor Bauer struck out eleven, walked five and gave up no hits. In addition he hit the sportswriter, the public address announcer, the bull mascot twice . . .
Apr 9, 2015, 7:05 PM EDT
Lorenzo Cain crashed into the outfield wall to make an excellent running catch against the White Sox this afternoon, but it takes a pretty incredible play for it not to be the best catch of the day. Take it away, Adam Eaton…
Mar 27, 2015, 3:20 PM EDT
Should we be taking the rebuilt White Sox seriously as contenders?
Mar 20, 2015, 4:40 PM EDT
Eaton was acquired from the Diamondbacks in December of 2013 and had a very nice first season for the White Sox.
Jan 24, 2015, 1:11 PM EDT
Coleman, who ranks sixth on MLB’s all-time list with 752 stolen bases, spent last the two seasons as a minor league outfield/baserunning coach with the Astros.
Dec 14, 2014, 8:20 PM EDT
The White Sox are expected to pursue a trade of Dayan Viciedo. Could the Mariners be a suitor?
Oct 23, 2014, 1:47 PM EDT
On your mark. Get set. Complain!
Aug 26, 2014, 12:45 PM EDT
White Sox center fielder Adam Eaton is off the disabled list after missing the past three weeks with a strained oblique muscle.
Aug 23, 2014, 11:55 PM EDT
Adam Eaton may only be a few days away from rejoining the White Sox. He will begin a rehab assignment with Triple-A Charlotte on Saturday night.
Aug 9, 2014, 9:50 PM EDT
Adam Eaton is back on the disabled list with an oblique injury.
Jul 25, 2014, 6:47 AM EDT
It was a day of blowouts and fine pitching performances.
Jul 24, 2014, 7:01 AM EDT
The Rays stay hot, the Yankees get an assist from Mother Nature and Mike Moustakas showed us how to jar a bar loose from the catcher’s mitt without breaking the home plate collision rules.
Jul 9, 2014, 11:51 AM EDT
Jose Abreu has enjoyed his first look at Fenway Park, the historic venue that very nearly was his home.
Jul 8, 2014, 2:44 PM EDT
The trade deadline is rapidly approaching and Rick Hahn already has his poker face on.
Jun 25, 2014, 12:48 PM EDT
Robin Ventura doesn’t speak out a lot so Adam Eaton knows when he does he should listen.
Jun 10, 2014, 6:28 AM EDT
Lonnie Chisenhall went 5 for 5 with 3 home runs and 9 RBI. Mercy.
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 24
- Bryce Harper walks in all four of his plate appearances, scores four runs 20
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 107
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 128
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 74
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 53
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 35
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 105
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff (130)
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game (114)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (105)
- David Ortiz tweets his happiness about the Deflategate decision (100)