Oct 15, 2014, 1:15 PM EDT
Miguel Gonzalez vs. Jason Vargas.
Oct 14, 2014, 10:26 PM EDT
A leadoff single from Norichika Aoki, a one-out single from Eric Hosmer, and then an RBI sacrifice fly to deep left field by Billy Butler has given the Royals their first lead of this ALCS Game 3 at Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City.
Oct 14, 2014, 5:47 PM EDT
Jeremy Guthrie vs. Wei-Yin Chen.
Oct 13, 2014, 9:39 AM EDT
And he says the Orioles probably don’t think it is either.
Oct 11, 2014, 1:17 PM EDT
Yordano Ventura vs. Bud Norris.
Oct 10, 2014, 10:31 PM EDT
The Orioles fell behind 5-1 but a three-run fifth inning helped them pull to within one run of the Royals in Game 1 of the ALCS.
Oct 10, 2014, 10:05 PM EDT
Chris Tillman didn’t go nearly as deep into his ALCS Game 1 start against the Royals as the Orioles had hoped. He failed to make it out of the fifth inning on Friday.
Oct 10, 2014, 9:18 PM EDT
The Royals battered Orioles starter Chris Tillman for four runs in the third inning of ALCS Game 1.
Oct 10, 2014, 5:17 PM EDT
James Shields vs. Chris Tillman.
Oct 5, 2014, 6:15 PM EDT
The Orioles took a 2-0 lead in the sixth inning of ALDS Game 3 against the Tigers thanks to Nelson Cruz’s two-run home run off of David Price.
Oct 5, 2014, 12:43 PM EDT
Here are the starting lineups for Game 3 of the Orioles-Tigers series in Detroit …
Oct 3, 2014, 3:37 PM EDT
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Oct 2, 2014, 2:48 PM EDT
Max Scherzer vs. Chris Tillman.
Oct 2, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Max Scherzer vs. Chris Tillman in the early evening, Jason Vargas vs. Jered Weaver for the nightcap.
Sep 29, 2014, 3:05 PM EDT
If your team is eliminated, what do you do? Let us help.
Sep 29, 2014, 12:40 PM EDT
Trout vs. Martinez? Hernandez vs. Kluber? Here are one person’s picks for MVP, Cy Young and Rookie of the Year.
Sep 25, 2014, 4:30 PM EDT
The old man tops the list, but a lot of young stars are right on his heels.
Sep 16, 2014, 10:10 PM EDT
A first in 17 years.
Sep 10, 2014, 6:50 AM EDT
Yusmeiro Petit was a study in efficiency as the Giants solidified their hold on the top wild card slot in the National League and pulled to within two and a half of the Dodgers.
Aug 29, 2014, 10:03 AM EDT
Commandment Number One of being a professional athlete: don’t let anyone know you’re not a fan of your team’s city.
Aug 25, 2014, 10:10 PM EDT
Pretty much everything went the Orioles’ way this evening.
- World Series, Game 2: Giants vs. Royals lineups 8
- HBT Daily: Are the Royals doomed, doomed, doomed? 10
- Giants inhaling the air of superiority after Game 1 7
- What’s in a name? “Big Game” James did not come up big for Kansas City 22
- World Series Reset: The Royals look to pick themselves up off the mat 8
- Royals’ World Series hopes in Yordano Ventura’s hands 7
- Giants stomp Royals 7-1 in World Series Game 1 rout 34
- World Series, Game 1: Giants vs. Royals lineups 0
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (121)
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (120)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- “The Kansas City Royals Are the Future of Baseball” — someone actually said that. (93)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (90)