Feb 25, 2015, 1:20 PM EST
Rasmus, that is.
Dec 25, 2014, 1:23 PM EST
Your one-stop shop for all of the offseason signings.
Dec 14, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
Allen Craig had a horrendous 2014 season, batting just .215/.279/.315 with eight home runs and 46 RBI in 126 games between the Cardinals and Red Sox. But he was among the most productive hitters in baseball between 2011-2013 …
Nov 25, 2014, 9:55 AM EST
The Padres are sniffing around too.
Nov 11, 2014, 8:26 PM EST
Who might want a designated hitter this winter?
Nov 2, 2014, 4:12 PM EST
The Blue Jays sent first baseman Adam Lind to the Brewers on Saturday for right-hander Marco Estrada, clearing up some payroll space and adding depth to their starting pitching staff. Now the Jays may deal from that pitching depth to fill another area of need.
Nov 1, 2014, 3:13 PM EST
While the Blue Jays declined Justin Smoak’s option, he is still under team control for one more season and will now go through the arbitration process.
Nov 1, 2014, 2:22 PM EST
Lind, 31, batted .321/.381/.479 with six home runs and 40 RBI over 96 games this season.
Nov 1, 2014, 1:10 PM EST
This week’s acquisition of Justin Smoak clouds Adam Lind’s future in Toronto, but the Blue Jays have exercised his cub option for 2015.
Oct 31, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Including writeups for the top 63, because we’re not always all about round numbers.
Oct 28, 2014, 2:44 PM EST
Smoak was a bust in Seattle.
Oct 23, 2014, 1:15 PM EST
Will the Blue Jays trade Lind after he hit .321 this season?
Sep 23, 2014, 4:46 PM EST
This season can’t end soon enough for some teams.
Sep 19, 2014, 7:50 PM EST
Jose Bautista offended Yankees reliever Shawn Kelley with his celebratory behavior after hitting a game-tying two-run home run in the eighth inning of last night’s game.
Sep 4, 2014, 7:07 AM EST
A lesson in why you do not want to have to face the Mariners in the wild card game.
Aug 12, 2014, 10:47 AM EST
Prior to the injury Lind was having his second straight strong season following a three-year rough patch from 2010-2012, hitting a career-high .320 with an .878 OPS that ranks as the second-best mark of his career despite just four homers in 61 games.
Aug 1, 2014, 7:05 PM EST
Brett Lawrie has been sidelined since June 22 due to a broken right index finger.
Jul 17, 2014, 7:32 PM EST
In search of offense amid the injuries to Edwin Encarnacion, Adam Lind, and Brett Lawrie, the Blue Jays have checked in on the recently-released Alfonso Soriano.
Jul 14, 2014, 6:05 PM EST
The former top prospect is on the move again.
Jul 12, 2014, 5:30 PM EST
A pair of neck surgeries limited Nolan Reimold to just 56 games between 2012-2013 and now he’s dealing with a calf strain.
Jul 11, 2014, 12:16 PM EST
Dan Johnson, perpetually bouncing back and forth from Triple-A to the majors, is now in the big leagues again with the Blue Jays.
Jul 9, 2014, 8:52 PM EST
Some rough news here for the slumping Blue Jays. MLB.com’s Gregor Chisholm reports Adam Lind has been diagnosed with a non-displaced fracture in his right foot and is expected to miss the next 6-8 weeks.
Jul 5, 2014, 10:32 PM EST
Edwin Encarnacion was in considerable pain after beating out a ground ball double play to score a run. The Blue Jays are referring to it as right quadriceps soreness.
Jul 1, 2014, 11:19 AM EST
Bautista is leading the American League in All-Star votes with nearly five million and also leads the league in walks and on-base percentage while hitting .304 with 15 homers and a .956 OPS in 78 games.
Jun 27, 2014, 6:51 AM EST
Dear Chase: I feel like I can call you Chase because you and me are so alike. I’d like to meet you one day, it would be great to have a catch. I know I can’t throw as fast as you but I think you’d be impressed with my speed.
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 306
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 52
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (306)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (121)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)
- Ichiro is happy to be away from Joe Girardi (88)