May 2, 2015, 8:45 PM EDT
A stroke of luck bailed the Giants out in the ninth inning when their bullpen went into meltdown mode.
May 2, 2015, 4:14 PM EDT
Albert Pujols missed two days after leaving Wednesday’s game due to left hamstring tightness, but he’s back in the starting lineup today against the Giants. While he’ll return to his standard No. 3 spot, Angels manager Mike Scioscia has made some changes with his lineup.
Apr 30, 2015, 9:17 AM EDT
He’s owed a lot of money between now and 2021, by the way.
Apr 30, 2015, 7:36 AM EDT
An empty park, a lefty whining about the shift and me whining about people whining about the “marine layer.”
The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract
Apr 16, 2015, 11:07 AM EDT
It appears as if Major League Baseball is trying to unilaterally re-write the Joint Drug Agreement. Again.
Apr 12, 2015, 8:10 PM EDT
Yordano Ventura apparently wasn’t happy with what Mike Trout shouted after scoring the Angels’ second run in a 7-2 game in the sixth inning.
Apr 12, 2015, 6:05 PM EDT
Albert Pujols hit his 522nd career home run on Sunday against Royals pitcher Yordano Ventura.
Apr 10, 2015, 10:43 PM EDT
The Angels appear to be trying to throw Hamilton under the bus. But they don’t have a legal basis to do it.
Apr 9, 2015, 7:04 AM EDT
Six shutouts on Wednesday. Hope your day went better.
Apr 8, 2015, 11:42 PM EDT
Watch as Albert Pujols puts a charge into this ball Wednesday against Hisashi Iwakuma …
Apr 6, 2015, 6:54 PM EDT
They’re the seventh team since 1914 to pull off the feat.
Mar 18, 2015, 11:18 AM EDT
With Trout, all things are possible.
Feb 22, 2015, 9:05 PM EDT
Just how long does Albert Pujols plan to play baseball?
Nov 13, 2014, 6:23 PM EDT
Mike Trout is, at long last, the American League’s Most Valuable Player.
Nov 11, 2014, 8:26 PM EDT
Who might want a designated hitter this winter?
Oct 30, 2014, 3:31 PM EDT
The Greek God of Walks retires to Olympus. Or maybe Ohio.
Oct 23, 2014, 1:47 PM EDT
On your mark. Get set. Complain!
Oct 20, 2014, 10:52 AM EDT
Hint: he doesn’t think it’s Buster Posey.
Oct 12, 2014, 9:10 PM EDT
Yadier Molina is now the Cardinals’ all-time post-season hits leader, passing Albert Pujols with a second-inning single in Game 2 of the NLCS.
Oct 6, 2014, 10:22 PM EDT
Carpenter has homered in three straight games to begin the postseason.
Oct 6, 2014, 2:14 PM EDT
Mike Trout can only make up for so many bad decisions.
Oct 5, 2014, 11:18 PM EDT
The Royals have swept the Angels out of the playoffs. They’ll move on to face the Orioles in the ALCS.
Oct 5, 2014, 9:55 PM EDT
The Royals are 12 defensive outs away from sweeping the Angels and advancing to the ALCS to face the Orioles.
Oct 5, 2014, 9:41 PM EDT
Sunday’s hero is now tied for fourth among active players.
Oct 5, 2014, 4:22 PM EDT
Here are the starting lineups for Game 3 of the Angels-Royals series in Kansas City …
- Report: Brewers hire Craig Counsell to replace Ron Roenicke 2
- Brewers fire manager Ron Roenicke 37
- Jordan Walden lands on disabled list with biceps injury 11
- Rays place outfielder Desmond Jennings on 15-day disabled list with bursitis in his left knee 1
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 34
- Torii Hunter doesn’t care what Floyd Mayweather has done outside of the boxing ring 131
- Yankees GM Brian Cashman acknowledges team won’t pay A-Rod $6 million bonus for 660th home run 69
- Willie Mays congratulates Alex Rodriguez for reaching 660 career home runs 33
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal (363)
- Comment of the Day: do not underestimate the seriousness of the anti-DH crowd (201)
- Monday’s White Sox/Orioles game postponed due to ongoing protests and violence in Baltimore (162)
- Torii Hunter doesn’t care what Floyd Mayweather has done outside of the boxing ring (131)
- The Orioles will play to no fans tomorrow; this weekend’s series will move to Tropicana Field (125)