Nov 13, 2014, 6:23 PM EST
Mike Trout is, at long last, the American League’s Most Valuable Player.
Nov 11, 2014, 8:26 PM EST
Who might want a designated hitter this winter?
Oct 30, 2014, 3:31 PM EST
The Greek God of Walks retires to Olympus. Or maybe Ohio.
Oct 23, 2014, 1:47 PM EST
On your mark. Get set. Complain!
Oct 20, 2014, 10:52 AM EST
Hint: he doesn’t think it’s Buster Posey.
Oct 12, 2014, 9:10 PM EST
Yadier Molina is now the Cardinals’ all-time post-season hits leader, passing Albert Pujols with a second-inning single in Game 2 of the NLCS.
Oct 6, 2014, 10:22 PM EST
Carpenter has homered in three straight games to begin the postseason.
Oct 6, 2014, 2:14 PM EST
Mike Trout can only make up for so many bad decisions.
Oct 5, 2014, 11:18 PM EST
The Royals have swept the Angels out of the playoffs. They’ll move on to face the Orioles in the ALCS.
Oct 5, 2014, 9:55 PM EST
The Royals are 12 defensive outs away from sweeping the Angels and advancing to the ALCS to face the Orioles.
Oct 5, 2014, 9:41 PM EST
Sunday’s hero is now tied for fourth among active players.
Oct 5, 2014, 4:22 PM EST
Here are the starting lineups for Game 3 of the Angels-Royals series in Kansas City …
Oct 4, 2014, 1:31 AM EST
Eric Hosmer was the hero for the Royals on Friday night, when he broke a 1-1 tie in the 11th inning with a two-run home run. The Royals are now up 2-0 in the ALDS against the Angels.
Oct 3, 2014, 7:19 PM EST
Yordano Ventura vs. Matt Shoemaker.
Oct 3, 2014, 1:33 PM EST
How do the Royals keep doing this? After watching their Game 1 win in the ALDS, Joe Posnanski still isn’t sure.
Oct 2, 2014, 6:14 PM EST
Jered Weaver vs. Jason Vargas.
Sep 29, 2014, 3:05 PM EST
If your team is eliminated, what do you do? Let us help.
Sep 29, 2014, 8:59 AM EST
Let’s meet our ten playoff teams and assess their strengths, weaknesses and overall outlook.
Sep 26, 2014, 3:49 PM EST
He was an on-base machine who racked up 2,469 hits with 288 homers and 400 steals.
Sep 25, 2014, 4:30 PM EST
The old man tops the list, but a lot of young stars are right on his heels.
Sep 25, 2014, 2:48 PM EST
Since debuting as a 22-year-old in June of last season Puig has played 249 games and hit .306 with a .387 on-base percentage and .504 slugging percentage.
Sep 23, 2014, 6:29 AM EST
Twelve games, six shutouts. And the Mariners and Indians lose ground.
Sep 16, 2014, 6:11 PM EST
Josh Hamilton is in the Angels’ starting lineup on Tuesday night against the Mariners for the first time in 10 games, batting sixth and serving as the club’s designated hitter. Hamilton had been sidelined since September 4 with a left shoulder injury.
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 46
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 37
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 170
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 11
- Ichiro Suzuki’s deal with the Marlins is worth $2 million 34
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 37
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 52
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (170)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (83)
- The 2015 Braves have “gravitas” and “veteran leadership” and will have dirty uniforms. Just kill me now. (77)