Apr 25, 2015, 10:15 PM EDT
Alex Rodriguez is one of many major leaguers Matt Harvey has impressed.
Apr 24, 2015, 3:05 PM EDT
A-Rod’s habit of destroying narratives explains an awful lot about why reporters have developed a habit of destroying A-Rod.
Apr 23, 2015, 11:03 AM EDT
Including a fun idea about what A-Rod could do right now to make the Yankees’ case harder.
Apr 20, 2015, 11:02 AM EDT
The greatest trick baseball columnists ever pulled was convincing the world that the way they frame a topic is the only way to approach the topic.
Apr 18, 2015, 11:26 PM EDT
Grant Balfour was designated for assignment following a disastrous Saturday night against the Yankees.
Apr 17, 2015, 9:58 PM EDT
Mike Trout became the youngest to join the 100/100 club with a two-run home run on Friday night.
Apr 17, 2015, 9:17 PM EDT
Alex Rodriguez has two home runs on Friday night, leaving him two round-trippers shy of tying Willie Mays for fourth on the all-time home run leaderboard.
Apr 17, 2015, 7:50 PM EDT
A-Rod is now three home runs away from tying Willie Mays for fourth on the all-time home run leaderboard.
The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract
Apr 16, 2015, 11:07 AM EDT
It appears as if Major League Baseball is trying to unilaterally re-write the Joint Drug Agreement. Again.
Apr 15, 2015, 9:15 PM EDT
Watch as Alex Rodriguez takes O’s starter Bud Norris way yard Wednesday night in Baltimore …
Apr 14, 2015, 9:44 AM EDT
For an encore they’re going to prove that black is white and get themselves killed on the next zebra crossing.
Apr 14, 2015, 8:25 AM EDT
One guy draws attention to himself, thinks he’s more important than everyone else and doesn’t follow rules. The other one is the Yankees DH.
Apr 12, 2015, 8:45 PM EDT
Barry Bonds says he’ll celebrate when Alex Rodriguez ties his godfather Willie Mays for fourth place on the all-time home run leaderboard with 660 home runs.
Apr 11, 2015, 1:05 PM EDT
Alex Rodriguez will be in an unfamiliar position to start Saturday afternoon’s game against the Red Sox.
Apr 11, 2015, 11:35 AM EDT
The Yankees don’t appear to be backing down from previous threats to take Alex Rodriguez to arbitration over his $30 million marketing agreement, which would pay him $6 million for each of five home run milestones.
Apr 9, 2015, 9:21 PM EDT
It was his first home run since September 20, 2013 and the 655th of his career.
Apr 6, 2015, 2:17 PM EDT
He’s down 5-0 to the Jays early.
Apr 6, 2015, 10:47 AM EDT
It’ll be his first regular season game action since September 25, 2013.
Apr 2, 2015, 12:15 PM EDT
Will this get worse before it gets better?
Mar 30, 2015, 10:36 AM EDT
A-Rod’s worst offense yet: not giving the press anything to be offended about.
Mar 28, 2015, 5:30 PM EDT
Rodriguez is now batting .306 (11-for-36) with three home runs, a double and a .925 OPS across 15 games this spring.
Mar 27, 2015, 9:25 PM EDT
Jeff Francoeur threw out Alex Rodriguez at the plate. It’s 2015, not 2011.
Mar 27, 2015, 2:01 PM EDT
There is only one reason a player should be tested for drugs as often as David Ortiz claims he has been: a previous positive test.
Mar 26, 2015, 9:32 AM EDT
Bonus: A-Rod talks like a scout, and sounds pretty convincing doing it!
Mar 25, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
This could be the worst Yankees team in 25 years. It’s also a team that could sneak up and snag a wild card. With the 2015 Yankees, almost all things are possible. For better or worse.
- Max Scherzer doubtful for next start due to thumb injury 0
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards 104
- It sure sounds like Adam Wainwright suffered a torn Achilles tendon on Saturday night 35
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 31
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 97
- Suspensions announced for Thursday’s brawl between the White Sox and Royals 78
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 81
- Report: Angels, Rangers agree on Josh Hamilton trade 70
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (155)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)
- Jose Bautista and the Orioles exchanged some words last night (117)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (116)