Jul 3, 2015, 11:37 AM EDT
He changed his mind.
Jul 2, 2015, 10:01 AM EDT
A possible win-win-win involving A-Rod and the Yankees? What on Earth is this world coming to?
Jul 2, 2015, 7:22 AM EDT
This is what your face looks like when you give up your first hit of the game with two outs in the ninth inning.
Jun 28, 2015, 6:53 AM EDT
A slug-fest in Houston and rain seemingly everywhere else.
Jun 27, 2015, 8:35 PM EDT
Brett Oberholtzer’s tough Saturday culminated with a demotion to Triple-A.
Jun 27, 2015, 6:55 PM EDT
Brett Oberholtzer was a little angry at the way he was pitching on Saturday, so he decided to take it out on Alex Rodriguez.
Jun 22, 2015, 5:05 PM EDT
He’ll give to to A-Rod in exchange for a “large charitable donation”
Jun 22, 2015, 10:33 AM EDT
Records and milestones aren’t “magical,” and cannot be ruined. Even by Alex Rodriguez.
Jun 20, 2015, 9:15 PM EDT
Alex Rodriguez’s great season and move up baseball’s all-time ranks continued Saturday night against the Tigers.
Jun 20, 2015, 12:43 PM EDT
Alex Rodriguez hit a home run for his 3000th hit last night and the ball ended up in the hands of Zack Hample, a Yankees season ticket holder who is well known for snagging home run balls. He plans to keep the ball for now.
Jun 20, 2015, 10:25 AM EDT
Now that Alex Rodriguez has reached the milestone, who will be next to make it to 3,000 hits?
Jun 19, 2015, 8:25 PM EDT
Alex Rodriguez joined the 3,000 hit club on Friday night. Where does he rank among baseball’s best position players?
Jun 19, 2015, 7:25 PM EDT
Alex Rodriguez joined the 3,000-hit club in style, homering off of Justin Verlander in the first inning on Friday.
Jun 18, 2015, 10:06 PM EDT
Alex Rodriguez is now at 2,999 hits for his career.
Jun 18, 2015, 3:55 PM EDT
Major League Baseball announces its “Play Ball” initiative.
Jun 18, 2015, 7:24 AM EDT
More blowouts. More position players pitching. A couple of heroic performances. We had a little of everything last night.
Jun 16, 2015, 5:03 PM EDT
Eddie Fastook: former cop. And he usually gets his man. Er, ball.
Jun 15, 2015, 9:02 AM EDT
If you guessed “Bill Madden in the Daily News trying to stir things up,” collect your winnings at the first window.
Jun 13, 2015, 9:05 PM EDT
Alex Rodriguez is with the devil temporarily, now with 666 home runs in his career.
Jun 8, 2015, 12:27 PM EDT
Perhaps someone picked tonight will eventually crack this list.
Jun 5, 2015, 9:50 PM EDT
Alex Rodriguez broke a tie with Barry Bonds to move into sole possession of fourth place on MLB’s all-time RBI leaderboard.
Jun 4, 2015, 12:07 PM EDT
He could later be deported to the Dominican Republic.
Jun 3, 2015, 9:10 AM EDT
Next up on the list is Mickey Mantle with 536.
May 29, 2015, 11:03 AM EDT
“. . . and that’s a good thing.”
May 28, 2015, 10:00 AM EDT
Where is the asterisk-applying crowd when you need ’em?
- J.A. Happ is thriving with the Pirates 0
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 44
- Sandy Alderson is not going to “roll over” for Scott Boras and shut down Matt Harvey 68
- Dodgers are already fed up with 6.56 ERA-pitching, excuse-making Mat Latos 57
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 59
- Bryce Harper walks in all four of his plate appearances, scores four runs 24
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 149
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 145
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game (149)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (107)
- David Ortiz tweets his happiness about the Deflategate decision (101)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (90)