Nov 3, 2014, 8:40 PM EST
Alex Rodriguez allegedly paid his cousin Yuri Sucart nearly $1 million for him to stay silent about his PED use.
Oct 30, 2014, 7:25 AM EST
History’s Greatest Monsters were happy for different reasons last night.
Oct 14, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
For the first time, the Florida Department of Health investigator who says his case was hindered by MLB speaks.
Oct 10, 2014, 4:30 PM EST
I guess shortstop is too much of a stretch.
Oct 8, 2014, 8:19 PM EST
Couple of updates here on the developing market for Cuban defector Yasmany Tomas, who was declared eligible for free agency late last week by Major League Baseball …
Oct 7, 2014, 1:47 PM EST
Headley staying in New York would mean no more Alex Rodriguez at third base.
Oct 1, 2014, 5:12 PM EST
Welp, there’s two reasons he’ll never accept an invitation to my house.
Sep 29, 2014, 7:49 PM EST
Joe Girardi says “we have to see where he’s at.”
Sep 27, 2014, 6:55 PM EST
Alex Rodriguez declined to participate in the Dominican Winter League, choosing instead to continue working out as he attempts to get himself back into baseball shape for a return in 2015.
Sep 26, 2014, 3:49 PM EST
He was an on-base machine who racked up 2,469 hits with 288 homers and 400 steals.
Sep 25, 2014, 9:15 AM EST
Some guys are star struck.
Sep 24, 2014, 9:16 AM EST
At least in the eyes of the league. All bets are off for everyone else.
Sep 22, 2014, 7:00 AM EST
About his future. About the press. About the Steinbrenners. About Old Yankee Stadium vs. New Yankee Stadium. But not about A-Rod.
Sep 19, 2014, 10:40 PM EST
David Ortiz found yet another reason to hear his name uttered in the same breath as Ted Williams.
Sep 16, 2014, 9:46 AM EST
To baseball and baseball writers, A-Rod is still Whitey Bulger or Public Enemy Number One. To the cops, he’s just a kid who bought a bag of something.
Sep 13, 2014, 10:20 PM EST
On Saturday night, Ian Desmond became the fourth shortstop to have at least three 20/20 seasons in his career.
Sep 7, 2014, 2:29 PM EST
Look who showed up at Saturday night’s Michigan vs. Notre Dame football game …
Sep 7, 2014, 9:44 AM EST
Watch as Albert Pujols tallies career hit No. 2,500 with this go-ahead two-run double down the left-field line in the top of the ninth inning Saturday night at Minnesota’s Target Field …
Sep 6, 2014, 10:25 PM EST
#2 hitters don’t often accrue 100 RBI, but Mike Trout will accomplish the feat soon.
Sep 5, 2014, 8:55 AM EST
He as over 8,000 followers as I type this. But even if you discount it to, like, 5000 followers, it’s still really impressive.
Sep 4, 2014, 11:33 AM EST
The post-Biogenesis house cleaning of baseball’s Department of Investigations continues.
Sep 3, 2014, 2:11 PM EST
Mantle and Aaron? Williams and Musial? Bonds and Rodriguez?
Aug 30, 2014, 2:07 PM EST
Bryce Harper hit one of six home runs for the Nationals last night in an 8-3 victory over the Mariners. In doing so, he joined some impressive company.
Aug 26, 2014, 4:46 PM EST
Here at the end of his tenure, baseball is closer to Selig’s nirvana than perhaps ever before.
Aug 17, 2014, 7:45 PM EST
Alex Rodriguez has been preparing for the 2015 season by working out at the University of Miami and at UCLA in Los Angeles.
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 50
- Yankees reject A-Rod’s apology attempt 21
- Joe Posnanski: Remembering ‘Mr. Cub,’ Ernie Banks 16
- What they’re saying about the passing of Cubs legend Ernie Banks 7
- Alex Rodriguez recently met with incoming MLB commissioner Rob Manfred 15
- Ernie Banks, one of baseball’s greatest players and greatest ambassadors has died at age 83 75
- Sean Doolittle has a “slight” rotator cuff tear, won’t be ready for Opening Day 4
- Ryan Vogelsong re-signs with Giants after flirting with Astros 17
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (144)
- Max Scherzer’s seven-year deal with Nationals worth $210 million (119)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)
- The 2015 Braves have “gravitas” and “veteran leadership” and will have dirty uniforms. Just kill me now. (76)
- Ernie Banks, one of baseball’s greatest players and greatest ambassadors has died at age 83 (75)