Mar 23, 2015, 9:16 AM EDT
Thus endeth the Biogenesis criminal case
Mar 21, 2015, 8:55 AM EDT
And in perhaps bigger news, the Yankees team Twitter account actually acknowledged it this time.
Mar 12, 2015, 9:37 AM EDT
If an A-Rod hit a home run and no one was there to tweet about it, would it still go over the fence?
Mar 11, 2015, 6:29 PM EDT
A-Rod is now batting .455/.538/.818 through five spring games.
Mar 9, 2015, 7:19 AM EDT
The active Home Run King plays a little third base.
Mar 8, 2015, 9:42 AM EDT
It’ll actually be his first time playing third base in a live baseball game since September 10, 2013.
Mar 5, 2015, 5:20 PM EDT
Tony Clark adds that the leaks “are cowardly, undermine the integrity of our collectively bargained agreements and in some instances have been wholly inaccurate.”
Mar 4, 2015, 10:26 PM EDT
Suspending Hamilton for a year would serve no purpose punitive systems are designed to serve. And would most likely not serve Josh Hamilton at all.
Mar 4, 2015, 3:54 PM EDT
A-Rod singled in his first at-bat.
Mar 4, 2015, 9:30 AM EDT
Let us applaud one writer’s brave effort to battle the beast that is A-Rod Derangement Syndrome.
Mar 3, 2015, 10:00 AM EDT
The Daily News is gonna Daily News
Mar 2, 2015, 6:29 PM EDT
After facing a pitching machine during an intrasquad game today, Alex Rodriguez is ready for his first real-live game action since September of 2013.
Feb 28, 2015, 12:10 PM EDT
Chase Headley is expected to be the team’s regular third baseman this season, so Yankees manager Joe Girardi wants if Rodriguez can be a potential backup to Mark Teixeira.
Feb 26, 2015, 2:06 PM EDT
Shame on A-Rod for making the reporters obsess about him.
Feb 25, 2015, 7:25 PM EDT
Alex Rodriguez is due $30 million in marketing bonuses from the Yankees for reaching certain milestone markers between career home runs 660 and 763 — 763 being the all-time home run record.
Feb 25, 2015, 11:54 AM EDT
Either that or teams’ memo distribution system is horribly out of whack.
Feb 25, 2015, 10:35 AM EDT
And he’s not going to sit in judgment of someone. Because he does not believe it is his job to do so. Imagine.
Feb 24, 2015, 4:40 PM EDT
We should probably start a “Dumb A-Rod Quote of the Day” feature around here, because they’re coming every single day.
Feb 23, 2015, 8:29 PM EDT
Because of course.
Feb 23, 2015, 4:52 PM EDT
As if it matters in any way, shape or form.
Feb 23, 2015, 2:37 PM EDT
Because everything he does bothers someone.
Feb 20, 2015, 9:59 AM EDT
I know you’re sick of A-Rod stories, but I’m sorry, when someone refrains from calling him the antichrist, that’s news.
Feb 20, 2015, 8:48 AM EDT
He served his time and is trying to be a better citizen. But he still doesn’t think he endangered anyone by driving 105 m.p.h. on an urban freeway.
Feb 19, 2015, 8:34 AM EDT
At least one columnist thinks that’d have been a good deal. What say you?
Feb 18, 2015, 2:56 PM EDT
I’d never expect a reasoned or measured response from Mike Lupica. But you’d think he’d at least aspire to basic human decency.
- Anibal Sanchez loses his bid for a no-hitter with one out in the eighth inning 9
- The Yankees, A-Rod resolve their dispute over the $6 million milestone bonus 28
- Yankees donate $150,000 to charity to get Alex Rodriguez his 3,000th hit ball 18
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno 85
- Settling the Scores: Thursday’s results 54
- Breaking: Cardinals fire their scouting director, likely due to the Astros hacking scandal 61
- Bryce Harper is naked in ESPN’s “Body Issue” 54
- Today is the day: Marlins ace Jose Fernandez returns from Tommy John surgery 4
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (86)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)