Nov 28, 2014, 12:23 PM EST
Crow made the All-Star team as a rookie in 2011.
Nov 5, 2014, 10:47 AM EST
Led by Justin Verlander at $28 million.
Oct 17, 2014, 9:33 AM EST
Big Game James only has a couple of big games left for Kansas City
Oct 13, 2014, 12:51 PM EST
Well, at least he’s consistent.
Oct 6, 2014, 12:17 AM EST
GM Dave Drombowski and owner Mike Ilitch will have to dig deep to keep the team together this winter.
Oct 3, 2014, 4:52 PM EST
Detroit’s manager has looked like a rookie these last two days.
Oct 3, 2014, 4:05 PM EST
Brad Ausmus didn’t learn a thing, apparently, after Thursday night’s debacle.
Oct 3, 2014, 3:37 PM EST
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Sep 30, 2014, 1:15 PM EST
Rick Porcello is in line to start Game 4, with Anibal Sanchez in the bullpen.
Sep 23, 2014, 1:15 PM EST
“I wouldn’t be afraid to use him at any point in the game, really.”
Sep 22, 2014, 3:15 PM EST
The Cubs know they can’t just get by on change-of-scenery guys and sign-and-flip deals.
Sep 21, 2014, 2:45 PM EST
Tigers right-hander Anibal Sanchez suffered a strained pectoral muscle on August 8 and then reaggravated it August 25. But he’s making swift progress now …
Sep 15, 2014, 10:25 PM EST
Sanchez has been sidelined since early August with a right pectoral strain.
Sep 13, 2014, 9:30 PM EST
Tigers starter Anibal Sanchez will take the next step towards a potential late-season return. He’ll long toss on Sunday and pitch off of a mound on Monday if things go well.
Sep 8, 2014, 12:16 PM EST
He’s running out of time to pitch again in the regular season.
Sep 8, 2014, 6:47 AM EST
A third of all of yesterday’s games were shutouts. Three dudes had two-homer games. Happy 2014.
Aug 26, 2014, 4:30 PM EST
Get used to a lot more Robbie Ray, Tigers fans.
Aug 18, 2014, 9:09 PM EST
Doug Fister was a perfectly useful pitcher for Detroit, but he didn’t show up on the radar gun. Now, Fister is leading the National not the playoffs while the Tigers are fighting to stay alive.
Aug 12, 2014, 6:49 AM EST
The Kansas City Royals are in first place. In mid-August. This is nor a drill.
Aug 10, 2014, 1:29 PM EST
Detroit placed pitchers Anibal Sanchez and Joakim Soria on the 15-day disabled list Sunday morning. Sanchez has a pectoral strain. Soria is battling an oblique injury.
Aug 9, 2014, 12:10 PM EST
Bad news for the first-place Tigers.
Aug 5, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
Tigers win the Anibal Sanchez trade.
Aug 4, 2014, 5:00 AM EST
The Tribe walks off against Texas, MadBum was dominant and V-Mart goes yard again. Note: if you were not a baseball fan, you would have no idea what any of the stuff in the previous sentence meant. It’s just barely English, yet we all get it. Cool, huh?
Aug 1, 2014, 9:24 AM EST
He’s probably the fifth starter on this Tigers team at the moment. So why not?
Jul 31, 2014, 10:12 PM EST
Keeping score in the aftermath of Thursday’s deadline deals.
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 148
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 10
- Ichiro Suzuki’s deal with the Marlins is worth $2 million 33
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 36
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 50
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 83
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (152)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (94)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (83)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)