Aug 21, 2015, 3:20 PM EDT
Aramis Ramirez to first base, Pedro Alvarez to the bench?
Aug 20, 2015, 8:04 PM EDT
Some reinforcements are on the way for the Wild Card-leading Pirates.
Aug 12, 2015, 12:03 PM EDT
Pirates fans: please call any Tigers fan friends you know and let them know that it’ll be OK.
Jul 31, 2015, 10:52 PM EDT
Starling Marte’s defense prevented Mark Melancon from blowing a save and potentially taking a loss.
Jul 31, 2015, 4:15 PM EDT
We’re recapping all of the deals as they come down.
Jul 23, 2015, 10:06 PM EDT
The Pirates acquired veteran third baseman Aramis Ramirez from the Brewers this afternoon, but FOX Sports’ Ken Rosenthal reports that they aren’t done making moves.
Jul 23, 2015, 5:22 PM EDT
Ramirez began his career in Pittsburgh, debuting in 1998 as a 20-year-old.
Jul 14, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
Wright has been out since mid-April with spinal stenosis.
Jul 10, 2015, 6:05 PM EDT
The Mets have talked with the Brewers about a trade that would bolster the left side of their infield.
Jul 1, 2015, 7:31 AM EDT
Shutouts are rare in baseball these days. M’s rookie Mike Montgomery has two in a row.
Jun 20, 2015, 10:25 AM EDT
Now that Alex Rodriguez has reached the milestone, who will be next to make it to 3,000 hits?
Jun 16, 2015, 2:48 PM EDT
If the Brewers trade Aramis Ramirez they could turn to Dominguez as his replacement at third base.
Jun 10, 2015, 7:08 PM EDT
Ramirez is hitting just .213/.257/.390 in 48 games this season for the Brewers and he’s making $14 million in the final year of a four-year, $46 million contract. But the Mets are desperate for a boost of some kind …
May 20, 2015, 6:38 AM EDT
A walkoff win in Washington has the Nats in first place.
May 15, 2015, 3:11 PM EDT
He missed six straight games with a back injury.
May 3, 2015, 10:29 PM EDT
Ron Roenicke is the first casualty of the Brewers’ poor start to the season.
May 2, 2015, 1:04 PM EDT
Gomez has been out since April 15 due to a strained right hamstring.
May 1, 2015, 10:05 PM EDT
The Brewers are off to a rough start and are reportedly ready to start selling off some players.
Apr 17, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
Today is the day.
Mar 19, 2015, 8:43 PM EDT
This was a top-heavy group last year and it killed them down the stretch. It’s top-heavy again in 2015.
Feb 27, 2015, 11:03 AM EDT
When he’s done he’ll have played 18 years in the bigs and will be pushing 400 homers.
Dec 25, 2014, 1:23 PM EDT
Your one-stop shop for all of the offseason signings.
Dec 10, 2014, 8:29 AM EDT
The Cubs got better. The Red Sox’ job just got harder. Jon Lester got paid. Now what happens?
Nov 3, 2014, 11:50 AM EDT
Both sides exercised their half of the mutual option.
Nov 1, 2014, 8:05 PM EDT
Aramis Ramirez has two more days to decide whether to exercise his half of a mutual option and return to the Brewers for the 2015 season.
- Mets acquire Addison Reed from the Diamondbacks 8
- Vin Scully says 2016 will be his last season of broadcasting 21
- Edwin Encarnacion slugs three home runs as Blue Jays thrash Tigers 16
- Mark Teixeira says he’s having “serious pain” when he tries to run 13
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 23
- Vin Scully will return in 2016 for his 67th season of broadcasting 43
- The Athletics have a travel-heavy 2016 schedule and unsuccessfully tried to have it altered 11
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik 79
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (263)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)