Jan 19, 2015, 8:55 PM EST
Cubs fans are clamoring for Kris Bryant’s arrival to the big leagues, but they might have to be patient.
Dec 14, 2014, 5:04 PM EST
From Shi Davidi of Toronto’s Sportsnet.ca …
Nov 11, 2014, 9:08 PM EST
The Cubs could bolster their pitching staff without signing Max Scherzer or Jon Lester.
Oct 11, 2014, 7:26 PM EST
Theo Epstein has his eyes on an NL Central title in 2015. It’s a realistic aspiration.
Sep 22, 2014, 3:15 PM EST
The Cubs know they can’t just get by on change-of-scenery guys and sign-and-flip deals.
Aug 25, 2014, 11:38 PM EST
Another big piece of the Cubs’ future is on the way to the majors.
Aug 6, 2014, 1:15 PM EST
Yes, Theo Epstein sees the light at the end of the tunnel, but that doesn’t mean the prospects are getting an E-Z Pass to the big leagues.
Aug 2, 2014, 10:12 AM EST
Yasiel Puig doing Yasiel Puig things.
Jul 23, 2014, 12:16 PM EST
So when are Javier Baez and Kris Bryant getting here?
Jul 22, 2014, 3:45 PM EST
Darwin Barney logged 500-plus plate appearances for the Cubs each season from 2011-2013 and was the Opening Day second baseman this year, but today he was designated for assignment to make roster room for Emilio Bonifacio’s return from the disabled list.
- Joe Posnanski: Remembering ‘Mr. Cub,’ Ernie Banks 13
- What they’re saying about the passing of Cubs legend Ernie Banks 7
- Alex Rodriguez recently met with incoming MLB commissioner Rob Manfred 15
- Ernie Banks, one of baseball’s greatest players and greatest ambassadors has died at age 83 75
- Sean Doolittle has a “slight” rotator cuff tear, won’t be ready for Opening Day 4
- Ryan Vogelsong re-signs with Giants after flirting with Astros 17
- Phillies and Brewers moving closer to Jonathan Papelbon trade 52
- Pete Rose will be at the All-Star Game in Cincinnati this year 29
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (143)
- Max Scherzer’s seven-year deal with Nationals worth $210 million (119)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)
- Ernie Banks, one of baseball’s greatest players and greatest ambassadors has died at age 83 (75)