May 13, 2015, 8:02 PM EDT
Watch as Nationals outfielder Michael Taylor put Washington on top for good Wednesday afternoon with this super-clutch ninth-inning grand slam off Diamondbacks right-hander Addison Reed …
May 13, 2015, 1:15 PM EDT
A look at which teams are getting the most, and least, from each spot in the lineup.
May 13, 2015, 12:16 PM EDT
Clint Robinson, relief ace.
May 13, 2015, 7:26 AM EDT
Look what Giancarlo Stanton did to the dang moon!
May 12, 2015, 6:48 AM EDT
Scott Van Slyke messed up, atoned and then atoned again for extra measure.
May 11, 2015, 7:50 PM EDT
Archie Bradley will soon make his first start since getting hit with a line drive. He’ll face the Phillies on Saturday.
May 11, 2015, 7:13 AM EDT
I like that picture. It says “Michael Pineda came, Michael Pineda saw, Michael Pineda conquered.”
Apr 30, 2015, 7:36 AM EDT
An empty park, a lefty whining about the shift and me whining about people whining about the “marine layer.”
Apr 29, 2015, 7:25 AM EDT
Come-from-behind victories, Joe Maddon the Barbarian and Thomas Jefferson fantasies. Just . . . read.
Apr 28, 2015, 10:38 PM EDT
Frightening moment at Chase Field in Arizona …
Apr 27, 2015, 9:04 PM EDT
The Diamondbacks are reportedly among the potential landing spots for Saltalamacchia.
Apr 24, 2015, 8:31 AM EDT
The Dodgers’ infielder-without-a-position is among the league leaders in HR and RBI, yet he’s only started three games and has only made 20 plate appearances.
Apr 23, 2015, 7:37 AM EDT
Roberto Kelly is all like “Me? I didn’t do nothin’?” And Mattingly is all like “dude, really?” And Blanco is all like “[whistles innocently]”
Apr 21, 2015, 8:32 PM EDT
The 32-year-old is a .259/.313/.350 career hitter in 1,350 plate appearances at the major league level. He’ll give Arizona organizational depth at third base while Jake Lamb nurses a foot injury.
Apr 21, 2015, 5:01 PM EDT
Tomas began the season at Triple-A.
Apr 20, 2015, 6:44 AM EDT
Nelson Cruz has eight homers on the young season. And a line that looks like something Barry Bonds put up over the course of four seasons.
Apr 18, 2015, 10:00 AM EDT
It’s safe to say that nobody would have guessed this one.
Apr 17, 2015, 6:20 PM EDT
Mark Buehrle, baseball’s timeless left-hander, is reportedly considering retiring after the season.
Apr 14, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
“I’d rather not have a bunch of fines.”
Apr 14, 2015, 7:15 AM EDT
Mookie Betts had himself a day.
Apr 12, 2015, 9:34 AM EDT
Clayton Kershaw wasn’t his usual dominant self on Opening Day last Monday against the Padres, yielding three earned runs on two walks and six hits over just six innings. And he was even worse in his second turn through the Dodgers’ 2015 rotation.
Apr 11, 2015, 11:33 PM EDT
Diamondbacks top prospect Archie Bradley made his major league debut tonight against the Dodgers and it couldn’t have gone much better.
Apr 11, 2015, 10:20 PM EDT
Turner was spiked on his hand and Uribe tweaked his hamstring. The good news is that they are both considered day-to-day.
Apr 11, 2015, 2:45 PM EDT
One of baseball’s top pitching prospects, Archie Bradley will make his major league debut Saturday night against the Dodgers.
Apr 8, 2015, 2:22 PM EDT
Arizona ate $9.5 million to get rid of Ross.
- Denard Span headed back to DL with hip inflammation, unlikely to return this season 0
- Report: Barry Bonds loses collusion case against MLB 21
- Jessica Mendoza to sit in for Curt Schilling on Sunday Night Baseball this week 66
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 78
- MLB “actively studying” fan safety; Phillies plan to expand netting at Citizens Bank Park 28
- Marlins might move in and lower the fences at Marlins Park 26
- Astros beat the suddenly skidding Yankees, top last year’s win total 30
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week 134
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (201)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (169)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (122)
- Let’s all argue about team chemistry again (118)