Jun 12, 2015, 7:45 PM EDT
The Nationals are looking to upgrade their bullpen, which has been shaky aside from closer Drew Storen.
May 26, 2015, 9:15 AM EDT
He also homered, had three hits and drove in the go-ahead run with a sac fly in the ninth.
May 26, 2015, 6:51 AM EDT
Walking Mike Trout, running Bartolo Colon. Today’s ATH has everything.
May 12, 2015, 6:48 AM EDT
Scott Van Slyke messed up, atoned and then atoned again for extra measure.
May 11, 2015, 3:08 PM EDT
Gregg went 0-2 with a 10.13 ERA in 11 appearances.
May 11, 2015, 7:13 AM EDT
I like that picture. It says “Michael Pineda came, Michael Pineda saw, Michael Pineda conquered.”
Apr 14, 2015, 7:15 AM EDT
Mookie Betts had himself a day.
Apr 11, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
The Reds won in their final at-bat for the fourth time in four games to start the season. Tigers pitching finally yielded an earned run. Mark Buehrle won his 200th career game. Friday had a lot of interesting results.
Apr 10, 2015, 11:05 PM EDT
On Friday against the Cardinals, the Reds became the first team since 1912 to win their first four games in their final at-bat.
Mar 31, 2015, 11:02 PM EDT
Is the fun over in Cincy?
Mar 18, 2015, 6:00 PM EDT
My boy loves Yasiel Puig. My girl loves Clayton Kershaw. They’ve never been to Los Angeles in their lives. How does this happen?
Feb 27, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
Because he wasn’t dominant enough as it was.
Feb 13, 2015, 10:13 AM EDT
The fireballer saved 36 games last year.
Feb 7, 2015, 12:49 PM EDT
The Reds signed reliever Burke Badenhop to a one-year deal on Saturday, bolstering their bullpen.
Jan 16, 2015, 9:58 PM EDT
Find out what salaries arbitration-eligible players and their respective teams filed for ahead of Friday’s deadline.
Dec 9, 2014, 8:26 PM EDT
This is the first time his name has been mentioned during the hot stove season.
Dec 9, 2014, 10:47 AM EDT
Aroldis Chapman is entrenched as the Reds’ closer.
Nov 30, 2014, 11:10 PM EDT
Jonathan Papelbon has been among the best closers in the game but the Phillies are generating very little trade interest in the right-hander.
Nov 7, 2014, 11:03 AM EDT
Won’t somebody think of the children?
Aug 22, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
Aroldis Chapman gave the Reds a big scare when he walked all four batters he faced Sunday and then was unavailable for several days with an “achy” left shoulder, but the flame-throwing closer was back in action Thursday night.
Aug 19, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
For whatever it’s worth, Chapman averaged 99.5 miles per hour with his fastball in Sunday’s walk-fest, topping out at 101.5 mph.
Aug 18, 2014, 5:30 AM EDT
An ump show in Detroit couldn’t stop the Mariners’ momentum.
Aug 17, 2014, 9:30 PM EDT
Aroldis Chapman delivered an uncharacteristic performance on Sunday, allowing the Rockies to stage a five-run ninth inning and walk off against the Reds in the first game of Sunday’s double-header.
Aug 13, 2014, 8:18 AM EDT
Apparently it’s not just immature young players who need to learn to respect the game who have a lead foot.
Jul 29, 2014, 9:16 AM EDT
Now we’re cooking with gas.
- Bryce Harper walks in all four of his plate appearances, scores four runs 0
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 91
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 124
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 74
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 53
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 35
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 105
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 81
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (105)
- David Ortiz tweets his happiness about the Deflategate decision (98)
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game (98)