Jul 29, 2015, 7:28 AM EDT
Your mileage may vary, but for my money the ugliest game of the year happened last night.
Jul 28, 2015, 7:23 AM EDT
Kris Bryant walked the Rockies off and then the Rockies sent Troy Tulowitzki off.
Jul 27, 2015, 10:01 PM EDT
Markakis played his first nine seasons in the majors with the Orioles before signing a four-year, $44 million contract with the Braves last December.
Jul 27, 2015, 6:21 PM EDT
Clippard and Jeurys Familia should give the Mets a potent late-inning combo.
Jul 27, 2015, 7:18 AM EDT
A monster day for the young — Mike Trout — and for the old — David Ortiz.
Jul 26, 2015, 10:15 PM EDT
A raccoon wanted to get swole in the Mets’ clubhouse weight room.
Jul 26, 2015, 5:16 PM EDT
Uribe began the 2015 season with that Dodgers team he just beat.
Jul 26, 2015, 8:45 AM EDT
Your box scores and AP recaps from Saturday …
Jul 25, 2015, 5:29 PM EDT
The Mets want Tulo, but so far the Rockies aren’t willing to part with their star shortstop.
Jul 25, 2015, 4:55 PM EDT
Freeman has been sidelined since June 17 with a right wrist injury.
Jul 25, 2015, 3:24 PM EDT
The Padres are aiming high in a trade involving Justin Upton.
Jul 25, 2015, 11:10 AM EDT
Mets general manager Sandy Alderson told reporters Thursday that he has no plans on trading Matt Harvey, Jacob deGrom, Noah Syndergaard, or Steven Matz. However, it appears that another one of their young guns is on the table in the right deal.
Jul 25, 2015, 10:01 AM EDT
John Mayberry, Jr. batted cleanup against Dodgers left-hander Clayton Kershaw on Thursday night. Now he’s a goner.
Jul 24, 2015, 7:45 PM EDT
The Mets’ trade with the Braves to acquire Juan Uribe and Kelly Johnson wasn’t a star-studded transaction, but it should still benefit them in the final two months.
Jul 24, 2015, 6:50 PM EDT
The Mets are close to upgrading their infield by acquiring Juan Uribe and Kelly Johnson from the Braves.
Jul 23, 2015, 10:06 PM EDT
The Pirates acquired veteran third baseman Aramis Ramirez from the Brewers this afternoon, but FOX Sports’ Ken Rosenthal reports that they aren’t done making moves.
Jul 22, 2015, 7:35 AM EDT
It was a big night for slugging catchers, Kyle Schwarber chief among them.
Jul 21, 2015, 11:08 PM EDT
Atlanta’s Chris Johnson has drawn only 16 starts this season at third base and 10 at third base, and he’s batting .241/.282/.319 in 124 plate appearances when he does play. He wants a change of scenery …
Jul 21, 2015, 6:53 AM EDT
Albert Pujols hit three homers in the Angels doubleheader, passing Mike Trout for the AL lead and passing Mike Schmidt on the all-time list.
Jul 20, 2015, 6:18 PM EDT
Freddie Freeman’s absence with a right wrist injury has dragged on longer than the Braves originally expected, but he’s finally making some progress.
Jul 20, 2015, 7:25 AM EDT
Zack Greinke was impressive. Even if Bryce Harper wasn’t all that impressed.
Jul 19, 2015, 9:05 PM EDT
Zack Greinke is 15 1/3 innings away from matching Orel Hershiser’s major league record of 59 consecutive scoreless innings. Exactly how good has he been, and how does he compare to Hershiser?
Jul 18, 2015, 9:20 PM EDT
Jon Lester and a scorer at Turner Field have teamed up to no-hit the Braves through six innings.
Jul 17, 2015, 11:31 PM EDT
The rest of the Cubs combined for four hits on the night.
Jul 17, 2015, 2:48 PM EDT
- Dodgers acquire Mat Latos and Michael Morse from Marlins 5
- Why do managers wear uniforms anyway? 26
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 41
- Astros “making a strong effort” for Phillies ace Cole Hamels 31
- Angels acquire outfielders David Murphy and David DeJesus 24
- Jenrry Mejia gets 162-game ban for second failed PED test 50
- Nationals, Phillies agree to Jonathan Papelbon trade 64
- The Hall of Fame just made a MAJOR change to the Hall of Fame voting process 76
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Settling the Scores: Wednesday’s results (106)