May 22, 2015, 7:19 AM EDT
The Giants own the Dodgers at AT&T Park. And the Madison Bumgarner owned Clayton Kershaw. At least yesterday.
May 19, 2015, 10:53 PM EDT
Orioles righty Chris Tillman had to be scratched from his scheduled start this past Sunday against the Angels after experiencing stiffness in back.
May 19, 2015, 10:08 PM EDT
Watch as Nelson Cruz reclaims the major league home run lead from Bryce Harper with this three-run shot to deep left-center field Tuesday evening against Orioles starter Miguel Gonzalez …
May 19, 2015, 8:32 PM EDT
Mariners outfielder Seth Smith hit a leadoff homer in the top of the first inning Tuesday off Orioles starter Miguel Gonzalez. And then he took one away from Adam Jones in the bottom half …
May 19, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
Being called “tightness” for now.
May 18, 2015, 10:15 PM EDT
Bud Norris has been sidelined since May 10 due to bronchitis and the Orioles have finally decided to place him on the 15-day disabled list.
May 16, 2015, 8:15 PM EDT
Bud Norris nor Chris Tillman will be available for Sunday’s game against the Angels, but both will likely return to the rotation during the week.
May 14, 2015, 7:03 AM EDT
Your mid-50s-year-old drunk uncle who peaked during Reagan’s first term and has hated everything since has some questions about Corey Kluber’s toughness.
May 12, 2015, 11:51 PM EDT
Rehabbing catcher Matt Wieters caught nine innings Tuesday in a game at the Orioles’ spring training complex in Sarasota, Florida and manager Buck Showalter is now eyeing a specific date for the 28-year-old’s 2015 debut …
May 12, 2015, 6:48 AM EDT
Scott Van Slyke messed up, atoned and then atoned again for extra measure.
May 8, 2015, 4:46 PM EDT
For now the team is saying it’s a minor injury.
May 8, 2015, 8:33 AM EDT
May 7, 2015, 8:21 PM EDT
Alex Rodriguez now stands alone in fourth place on baseball’s all-time home run list.
May 7, 2015, 8:05 PM EDT
Cabrera suffered the injury when he was hit in the foot by a pitch last night against the Mets.
May 7, 2015, 4:40 PM EDT
Baltimore went 12-13 without him.
May 6, 2015, 11:34 PM EDT
Hardy was placed on the disabled list before Opening Day after suffering a strained left shoulder in one of the Orioles’ final Grapefruit League games.
May 4, 2015, 11:19 AM EDT
Nearly a month ago Hardy was said to be “close” to starting a rehab stint.
May 4, 2015, 7:24 AM EDT
Some late-inning heroics. Extra-innings heroics, actually. Like baseball is some kind of gosh darned after hours club or something.
May 1, 2015, 9:37 AM EDT
Time keeps tickin’, tickin’ away . . .
Apr 27, 2015, 7:09 AM EDT
“Can you pitch, Dustin? Like, every fifth day? I’m serious.”
Apr 26, 2015, 6:05 PM EDT
The Orioles set a club record for runs scored and the Red Sox starting rotation continues to falter.
Apr 26, 2015, 1:02 PM EDT
Last week, it looked like Blue Jays slugger Jose Bautista might be headed to the 15-day disabled list with a right shoulder strain. He has now missed five straight games, but the news Sunday was good …
Apr 26, 2015, 9:51 AM EDT
It was a long, tense Saturday night at Baltimore’s Camden Yards, where the home team needed extra innings to beat the Red Sox inside the park and thousands of protesters angry over the death of Freddie Gray made their presence felt outside.
Apr 24, 2015, 2:49 PM EDT
That leaves Everth Cabrera and Jimmy Paredes as the Orioles’ double-play duo.
Apr 23, 2015, 9:20 PM EDT
Manager John Gibbons thinks Jose Bautista will avoid a stint on the disabled list.
- Will Smith’s ejection once again shows baseball’s silly approach to foreign substance rules 30
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 35
- Who really owns a home run ball? 60
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 128
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” 128
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week 122
- Dodgers left-hander Hyun-Jin Ryu to have season-ending shoulder surgery 8
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (128)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (128)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)