Mar 2, 2015, 5:12 PM EST
Seems a bit light as far as these things go.
Feb 6, 2015, 7:41 AM EST
We’ve gotten used to this look from Butler. His new look? Not so much.
Dec 25, 2014, 1:23 PM EST
Your one-stop shop for all of the offseason signings.
Dec 11, 2014, 12:18 PM EST
Morales was awful in 2014 after turning down a qualifying offer.
Dec 8, 2014, 9:21 PM EST
Kendrys Morales hit just .218/.274/.338 with eight home runs and 42 RBI in 98 games this past season between the Mariners and Twins, but the Scott Boras client is again aiming high on the free agent market.
Dec 2, 2014, 4:50 PM EST
Boston claimed Francisco off waivers from Toronto on November 19.
Dec 1, 2014, 8:08 AM EST
They keep causing people to freak out. Maybe we shouldn’t care so much?
Nov 29, 2014, 7:10 PM EST
The Athletics will likely have to address their vacant shortstop position via trade as opposed to free agency according to GM Billy Beane.
Nov 29, 2014, 10:15 AM EST
Many were caught off guard by the big Josh Donaldson trade with the Blue Jays last night. Athletics GM Billy Beane did his best to explain his rationale.
Nov 28, 2014, 11:30 PM EST
The Josh Donaldson trade puzzled his now ex-teammate Josh Reddick.
Nov 27, 2014, 7:10 PM EST
Billy Butler, now with the Athletics, thanked Royals fans for an “amazing ride” in Kansas City.
Nov 27, 2014, 6:05 PM EST
A couple more options have appeared on the Marlins’ radar for an upgrade at first base.
Nov 20, 2014, 8:54 AM EST
He was a nice pickup for the O’s last season. But do you give Delmon Young a multi-year deal?
Nov 19, 2014, 3:45 PM EST
Ken Rosenthal doesn’t take what he does too seriously, even if he’s really good at what he does. That’s pretty darn refreshing.
Nov 19, 2014, 10:47 AM EST
Kansas City has already reached out to multiple replacement options.
Nov 18, 2014, 10:32 PM EST
Robert Murray of MLB Daily Rumors reported it first: Billy Butler has agreed to a three-year, $30 million free agent contract with the Oakland Athletics.
Nov 18, 2014, 9:21 PM EST
As first first reported by Cover Those Bases and then confirmed by FOX Sports’ Ken Rosenthal, the A’s are in “serious talks” with free agent Billy Butler. Word is the two sides are “close” to an agreement.
Nov 11, 2014, 8:26 PM EST
Who might want a designated hitter this winter?
Nov 10, 2014, 11:22 PM EST
The Royals have reportedly discussed Ryan Howard as a possibility to replace Billy Butler at DH.
Nov 1, 2014, 1:50 PM EST
Butler batted .271 with just nine home runs and a career-low .702 OPS over 151 games this season.
Oct 31, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Including writeups for the top 63, because we’re not always all about round numbers.
Oct 30, 2014, 12:49 PM EST
A look at the tough calls the Royals will have to make following their World Series run.
Oct 30, 2014, 11:17 AM EST
He’s the longest-tenured Royal, but his production has slipped.
Oct 29, 2014, 11:20 PM EST
Madison Bumgarner gets the win. And becomes a legend.
Oct 29, 2014, 3:45 PM EST
Tim Hudson vs. Jeremy Guthrie.
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene 87
- Report: MLB panel split on rehab for Josh Hamilton; one-year suspension is in play 35
- Joc Pederson goes 2-for-2 in Cactus League debut 5
- Braves scratch Mike Minor from start with more shoulder problems 3
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” 363
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 33
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” (363)
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (307)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (137)
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene (93)
- John Baker, Jeremy Brown, coal mines and class (80)