Dec 11, 2014, 9:30 PM EST
Your one-stop shop for all of the offseason signings.
Dec 11, 2014, 12:18 PM EST
Morales was awful in 2014 after turning down a qualifying offer.
Dec 8, 2014, 9:21 PM EST
Kendrys Morales hit just .218/.274/.338 with eight home runs and 42 RBI in 98 games this past season between the Mariners and Twins, but the Scott Boras client is again aiming high on the free agent market.
Dec 2, 2014, 4:50 PM EST
Boston claimed Francisco off waivers from Toronto on November 19.
Dec 1, 2014, 8:08 AM EST
They keep causing people to freak out. Maybe we shouldn’t care so much?
Nov 29, 2014, 7:10 PM EST
The Athletics will likely have to address their vacant shortstop position via trade as opposed to free agency according to GM Billy Beane.
Nov 29, 2014, 10:15 AM EST
Many were caught off guard by the big Josh Donaldson trade with the Blue Jays last night. Athletics GM Billy Beane did his best to explain his rationale.
Nov 28, 2014, 11:30 PM EST
The Josh Donaldson trade puzzled his now ex-teammate Josh Reddick.
Nov 27, 2014, 7:10 PM EST
Billy Butler, now with the Athletics, thanked Royals fans for an “amazing ride” in Kansas City.
Nov 27, 2014, 6:05 PM EST
A couple more options have appeared on the Marlins’ radar for an upgrade at first base.
Nov 20, 2014, 8:54 AM EST
He was a nice pickup for the O’s last season. But do you give Delmon Young a multi-year deal?
Nov 19, 2014, 3:45 PM EST
Ken Rosenthal doesn’t take what he does too seriously, even if he’s really good at what he does. That’s pretty darn refreshing.
Nov 19, 2014, 10:47 AM EST
Kansas City has already reached out to multiple replacement options.
Nov 18, 2014, 10:32 PM EST
Robert Murray of MLB Daily Rumors reported it first: Billy Butler has agreed to a three-year, $30 million free agent contract with the Oakland Athletics.
Nov 18, 2014, 9:21 PM EST
As first first reported by Cover Those Bases and then confirmed by FOX Sports’ Ken Rosenthal, the A’s are in “serious talks” with free agent Billy Butler. Word is the two sides are “close” to an agreement.
Nov 11, 2014, 8:26 PM EST
Who might want a designated hitter this winter?
Nov 10, 2014, 11:22 PM EST
The Royals have reportedly discussed Ryan Howard as a possibility to replace Billy Butler at DH.
Nov 1, 2014, 1:50 PM EST
Butler batted .271 with just nine home runs and a career-low .702 OPS over 151 games this season.
Oct 31, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Including writeups for the top 63, because we’re not always all about round numbers.
Oct 30, 2014, 12:49 PM EST
A look at the tough calls the Royals will have to make following their World Series run.
Oct 30, 2014, 11:17 AM EST
He’s the longest-tenured Royal, but his production has slipped.
Oct 29, 2014, 11:20 PM EST
Madison Bumgarner gets the win. And becomes a legend.
Oct 29, 2014, 3:45 PM EST
Tim Hudson vs. Jeremy Guthrie.
Oct 29, 2014, 10:41 AM EST
Recent history has definitely favored the home team, which has won each of the past nine Game 7’s.
Oct 28, 2014, 3:15 PM EST
Jake Peavy vs. Yordano Ventura.
- Phillies GM told Ryan Howard they’d be better off “not with him but without him” 82
- Trea Turner’s agent is unhappy his client is in limbo after trade to Nationals 47
- Nexen Heroes accept Jung-Ho Kang posting fee from unidentified MLB team 31
- Giants acquire Casey McGehee from the Marlins 16
- The Padres have given their fans something to talk about. Which is badly needed in San Diego. 64
- Justin Upton traded to the Padres for three prospects 79
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. 144
- Jake Peavy agrees to a two-year, $24 million deal to stay with the San Francisco Giants 26
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (144)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (111)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)