Jun 27, 2014, 11:34 AM EST
Nelson Cruz could be elected to the All-Star Game. Melky Cabrera and Ryan Braun, too. Shouldn’t the public be more upset about this?
Jun 19, 2014, 8:11 PM EST
Reds center fielder Billy Hamilton has bounced back nicely with the bat after a slow start to the season, but he’s also getting it done defensively.
Jun 19, 2014, 1:20 PM EST
What an incredibly fun player.
Jun 19, 2014, 9:16 AM EST
You can’t predict baseball.
Jun 19, 2014, 6:17 AM EST
Clayton Kershaw was nearly perfect. And, at least by one measure, was better than a lot of guys who have thrown perfect games.
Jun 17, 2014, 8:55 AM EST
Dee Gordon should have his dad’s nickname.
Jun 16, 2014, 5:00 AM EST
Three days, three come-from-behind wins for the Rockies over the Giants.
Jun 9, 2014, 6:47 AM EST
Jordan Zimmermann was on point and the Nationals have won seven of their past nine and are now tied for first place.
Jun 8, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
Ryne Sandberg doesn’t know what to make of the home plate rules after different umpires have interpreted the rules differently over the course of the season.
Jun 4, 2014, 12:16 PM EST
Only three Giants pitchers have an ERA over 4.00. One of them is not like the others.
Jun 4, 2014, 8:55 AM EST
May 25, 2014, 9:30 PM EST
Dee Gordon swiped a pair of bases in support of Josh Beckett as he threw a no-hitter against the Phillies on Sunday. He could do something that hasn’t been done in 26 years.
May 20, 2014, 8:25 AM EST
A home run won the game for Cincinnati , but two fantastic defensive plays preserved it.
May 20, 2014, 6:31 AM EST
Two wins for Ohio teams, both in extra innings, both games decided by homers. Ohio is clearly the home of magical performers turning in clutch performances.
May 6, 2014, 4:30 PM EST
You cant steal first base. And you can’t steal any base from the disabled list.
May 2, 2014, 6:29 AM EST
Let’s play two! Three times! And let’s have a sweep in all three of them!
May 1, 2014, 9:21 PM EST
Stop me if you’ve heard this one before: Carlos Gomez took a home run away from Joey Votto tonight.
May 1, 2014, 7:50 PM EST
Billy Hamilton was forced to exit tonight’s game after he sprained knuckles on his left hand when he robbed Carlos Gomez with a diving catch.
Apr 30, 2014, 6:18 AM EST
The Yankees Bleacher Creatures chanted “You sold out!” at Robinson Cano. The world is made for people who aren’t cursed with self-awareness.
Apr 25, 2014, 9:55 PM EST
The Reds’ hottest hitter suffered a hamstring injury in Friday night’s game against the Braves.
Apr 10, 2014, 7:06 AM EST
I saw Captain America last night. It was way better than the first few innings of the Tigers-Dodgers game.
Apr 9, 2014, 3:10 PM EST
Billy Hamilton has some serious, serious wheels.
Apr 8, 2014, 6:13 AM EST
The A’s remind me of someone. And a couple of rainouts remind me of my favorite movie ever.
Apr 5, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
This hasn’t been the best week for Billy Hamilton. The speedy outfielder is now dealing with a jammed finger.
Apr 1, 2014, 5:50 AM EST
Does winning on Opening Day mean anything? I dunno, ask Oakland and Seattle.
- Hector Olivera’s camp denies any damage to ulnar collateral ligament 3
- UPDATE: Hunter Pence out 6-8 weeks with fracture in left forearm 25
- MLBPA: leaks are from people “who want to see Josh Hamilton hurt personally and professionally” 26
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene 145
- Report: MLB panel split on rehab for Josh Hamilton; one-year suspension is in play 45
- Joc Pederson goes 2-for-2 in Cactus League debut 6
- Braves scratch Mike Minor from start with more shoulder problems 6
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” 374
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” (374)
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene (145)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (137)
- That facts of Josh Hamilton’s case should not be a matter of public record (94)
- Billy Bean responds to Daniel Murphy’s comments (90)