Jul 31, 2015, 2:05 PM EDT
Bullpen help has been an obvious need for Minnesota.
Jun 25, 2015, 2:40 PM EDT
Meyer was moved to the bullpen at Triple-A one month ago.
Jan 7, 2015, 11:45 AM EDT
He’s had an up-and-down career filled with lots of arm problems.
Jan 3, 2013, 5:10 PM EDT
It was OK to say “hey, he knows the guy” the first eleventeen times Dayton Moore signed or traded for a former Brave. Now it’s just a fetish: #Royals sign right-handed pitcher Blaine Boyer to a minor league contract for 2013. Boyer has made 233 relief appearances in MLB career. — Bob Dutton (@Royals_Report) January…
Dec 2, 2010, 1:48 PM EDT
Arizona announced four non-tenders, cutting loose Ryan Church, D.J. Carrasco, Augie Ojeda, and Blaine Boyer rather than going through the arbitration process with them. They may also still non-tender Zach Duke prior to tonight’s deadline, but for now the Diamondbacks are reportedly trying to work out a one-year deal with him for a lesser salary…
- Sandy Alderson is not going to “roll over” for Scott Boras and shut down Matt Harvey 0
- Dodgers are already fed up with 6.56 ERA-pitching, excuse-making Mat Latos 31
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 55
- Bryce Harper walks in all four of his plate appearances, scores four runs 23
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 140
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 135
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 74
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 53
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game (140)
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff (136)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (107)
- David Ortiz tweets his happiness about the Deflategate decision (100)