Apr 10, 2015, 6:50 AM EDT
Trevor Bauer struck out eleven, walked five and gave up no hits. In addition he hit the sportswriter, the public address announcer, the bull mascot twice . . .
Mar 20, 2015, 2:00 PM EDT
The Giants surprised last season with their third World Series title in the past five seasons. What are the chances of a repeat?
Jan 27, 2015, 4:40 PM EDT
Crawford requested $3.95 million and the Giants countered at $2.4 million.
Jan 16, 2015, 9:58 PM EDT
Find out what salaries arbitration-eligible players and their respective teams filed for ahead of Friday’s deadline.
Nov 17, 2014, 8:30 AM EDT
A Detroit columnist really sticks it to “The Sabremetrics fanatics”
Oct 30, 2014, 12:11 AM EDT
A breakdown of Alex Gordon’s two-out hit in the bottom of the ninth.
Oct 29, 2014, 11:20 PM EDT
Madison Bumgarner gets the win. And becomes a legend.
Oct 29, 2014, 9:24 PM EDT
Imagine if they had this technology in 1985 …
Oct 29, 2014, 3:45 PM EDT
Tim Hudson vs. Jeremy Guthrie.
Oct 28, 2014, 3:15 PM EDT
Jake Peavy vs. Yordano Ventura.
Madison Bumgarner tosses 5-0 shutout in Game 5 to send Giants up 3-2 in the World Series over the Royals
Oct 26, 2014, 11:19 PM EDT
The Giants head to Kansas City for Game 6 of the World Series against the Royals with a 3-2 series lead after Madison Bumgarner tossed a 5-0 shutout on Sunday night.
Oct 26, 2014, 10:12 PM EDT
Madison Bumgarner is in the midst of yet another terrific post-season start. What’s new?
Oct 26, 2014, 8:59 PM EDT
A Brandon Crawford RBI ground out gave the Giants an early 1-0 lead in Game 5 of the World Series.
Oct 26, 2014, 3:35 PM EDT
James Shields and Madison Bumgarner square off again, this time in Game 5 of the World Series, which is tied up at 2-2. This is the final game of the series to be played at AT&T Park in San Francisco. The two clubs will travel on Monday for Game 6 (and possibly 7) in Kansas City.
Oct 25, 2014, 10:39 PM EDT
The Giants rallied against Jason Vargas and the Royals’ bullpen to tie Game 4 of the World Series at 4-4.
Oct 25, 2014, 9:30 PM EDT
The Royals rallied and now lead the Giants 4-1 in Game 4 of the World Series.
Oct 25, 2014, 4:32 PM EDT
Jason Vargas vs. Ryan Vogelsong.
Oct 24, 2014, 11:27 PM EDT
The Royals’ bullpen was solid, allowing only two base runners in four innings to preserve Jeremy Guthrie’s win in Game 3 of the World Series against the Giants.
Oct 24, 2014, 10:22 PM EDT
The Giants fought back in the bottom of the sixth inning with two runs, making it a one-run game again. The Royals lead 3-2 heading into the seventh inning.
Oct 24, 2014, 10:00 PM EDT
The Royals extended their lead over the Giants to 3-0 thanks to an Alex Gordon RBI double and an Eric Hosmer RBI single in the top of the sixth inning of Game 3 of the World Series.
Oct 24, 2014, 9:08 PM EDT
The Royals have a narrow lead through the first three innings of Game 3 of the World Series against the Giants.
Oct 24, 2014, 3:17 PM EDT
Jeremy Guthrie vs. Tim Hudson.
Oct 22, 2014, 8:39 PM EDT
The Giants jumped out to a 3-0 lead in the top of the first inning Tuesday before eventually winning Game 1 of the World Series in a 7-1 rout. And they got off to another fast start in Game 2 on Wednesday night, but the Royals were able to answer right back.
Oct 22, 2014, 8:05 PM EDT
Statcast, the new 3D tracking technology from MLB Advanced Media, gives us this unique look at Brandon Crawford’s rangy catch to rob Omar Infante of a hit Tuesday in Game 1 of the World Series …
Oct 22, 2014, 3:50 PM EDT
Jake Peavy vs. Yordano Ventura.
- Nationals place Stephen Strasburg on the 15-day disabled list with neck tightness 1
- Jerry Dior, designer of MLB’s iconic logo, has passed away 8
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 21
- Tony Cingrani hits Bryce Harper in the back with a pitch, then complains he was too slow getting to first base 112
- Video: Josh Hamilton hits his first home run of the season 16
- Rockies starter Chad Bettis loses his no-hitter in the eighth inning 2
- Stephen Strasburg exits start in the second inning with an apparent injury 5
- More than half of polled baseball fans prefer having the pitcher hit 77
- Tony Cingrani hits Bryce Harper in the back with a pitch, then complains he was too slow getting to first base (112)
- The Big Unit: Wide Angle Watcher (90)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (89)
- Chipper Jones will fight you if you insult his “girl” (84)
- More than half of polled baseball fans prefer having the pitcher hit (77)