Apr 21, 2015, 11:06 AM EDT
The future is now.
Apr 19, 2015, 9:25 PM EDT
Fans, be warned: Bryce Harper will stare you down until you do the right thing.
Apr 18, 2015, 4:12 PM EDT
The home run traveled at a distance of 461 feet. My goodness.
Apr 13, 2015, 4:37 PM EDT
It’s ugly in Fenway for the Nats. But Mookie is having a wonderful day.
Apr 13, 2015, 10:47 AM EDT
Last year he hit .292 with 16 homers, 37 doubles, and an .849 OPS in 147 games, ranking third among NL hitters with a .393 on-base percentage.
Apr 13, 2015, 7:02 AM EDT
Two homers in one game entitles Miguel Cabrera to some flex time.
Apr 10, 2015, 2:50 PM EDT
Harper has three seasons and more than 1,500 plate appearances of experience in the big leagues, including two All-Star games and a Rookie of the Year award.
Apr 10, 2015, 6:50 AM EDT
Trevor Bauer struck out eleven, walked five and gave up no hits. In addition he hit the sportswriter, the public address announcer, the bull mascot twice . . .
Apr 9, 2015, 10:49 PM EDT
Bryce Harper had some complimentary words for Matt Harvey after striking out three times against the Mets’ ace on Thursday.
Apr 9, 2015, 3:07 PM EDT
Harvey dominated the Nationals and especially Bryce Harper.
Mar 28, 2015, 9:05 PM EDT
Two baseball superstars put their talented display in spring training action on Saturday afternoon.
Mar 19, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
Groundskeepers always worry about the weather, but record snow and record cold has some of them worrying more than usual.
Mar 16, 2015, 12:00 PM EDT
What’s in store for the Washington Nationals in 2015?
Mar 15, 2015, 10:39 AM EDT
Tim Brown of Yahoo Sports wrote an interesting article last week about how Bryce Harper doesn’t exactly fit the villain role he’s been cast to play. And here’s further proof …
Mar 5, 2015, 11:01 PM EDT
Nationals outfielder Bryce Harper is understandably confident about his team’s chances, but Zack Wheeler thinks the Mets can make things interesting.
Mar 1, 2015, 8:15 PM EDT
Bryce Harper wants to do more to help out on offense for the Nationals.
Feb 25, 2015, 10:34 PM EDT
Most people are high on the Nationals this season, but outfielder Bryce Harper might be the highest of all. Mark Zuckerman of CSNWashington.com spoke with Harper on Wednesday …
Jan 8, 2015, 10:30 PM EDT
The Nationals are currently looking at some combination of Danny Espinosa and Dan Uggla for second base, so there was a clear need even before today, but a deal makes even more sense now that Jayson Werth needs shoulder surgery and will be sidelined for 2-3 months.
Jan 5, 2015, 6:19 AM EDT
There are other sports besides baseball apparently. Who knew?
Dec 17, 2014, 2:01 PM EDT
Wil Myers’ replacement in Tampa Bay?
Dec 15, 2014, 10:47 AM EDT
“Everyone thinks you just go over to first base and kind of hide him there, but it’s a tough position.”
Dec 15, 2014, 8:30 AM EDT
The Nats’ young star will not go to arbitration this year.
Dec 13, 2014, 2:05 PM EDT
Nationals GM Mike Rizzo said Harper skipped NatsFest today due to his upcoming grievance hearing against the team.
Dec 12, 2014, 10:50 PM EDT
At dispute is Harper’s eligibility for arbitration this winter.
Dec 1, 2014, 11:03 AM EDT
To determine whether or not Harper can then go and have an arbitration hearing. Fun times!
- Report: Angels, Rangers agree on Josh Hamilton trade 42
- Must-Click Link: Alex Rodriguzez: the slugger with a thousand faces 14
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 114
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected 155
- Bartolo Colon picks off a baserunner. By running him down all by himself. 54
- Pete Rose will be allowed to participate in All-Star Game festivities 69
- Career over? Joe Nathan needs Tommy John surgery 31
- Contact and controversy in the ninth inning of last night’s Dodgers-Giants game 54
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (155)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)
- Jose Bautista and the Orioles exchanged some words last night (117)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (115)