Oct 11, 2014, 7:53 PM EDT
Game 2 of the ALCS is tied up at four apiece going into the ninth inning.
Oct 11, 2014, 5:47 PM EDT
It looks like another wild one nearly halfway through Game 2 of the ALCS between the Royals and Orioles.
Oct 11, 2014, 4:26 PM EDT
After defeating the Orioles in 10 innings in Game 1 of the ALCS last night, the Royals are off to a quick start this afternoon.
Oct 11, 2014, 1:17 PM EDT
Yordano Ventura vs. Bud Norris.
Oct 5, 2014, 7:32 PM EDT
The Orioles are headed to the ALCS after sweeping the Tigers in the ALDS with a 2-1 Game 3 win on Sunday.
Oct 5, 2014, 6:15 PM EDT
The Orioles took a 2-0 lead in the sixth inning of ALDS Game 3 against the Tigers thanks to Nelson Cruz’s two-run home run off of David Price.
Oct 5, 2014, 12:43 PM EDT
Here are the starting lineups for Game 3 of the Orioles-Tigers series in Detroit …
Oct 5, 2014, 8:57 AM EDT
It’s do-or-die time for two of the clubs — the favorites, to many — on the AL side of the postseason bracket. Let’s break down Sunday’s action …
Oct 4, 2014, 12:36 PM EDT
Miguel Gonzalez was originally lined up for the Game 3 assignment, but Bud Norris will make the start instead.
Sep 3, 2014, 6:54 AM EDT
Does anyone want to win the second wild card in the National League?
Aug 12, 2014, 11:50 AM EDT
Carlos Beltran and Chase Headley were both credited with stolen bases, Bud Norris and Manny Machado were both credited with errors, and the Orioles ended up blowing out the Yankees anyway.
Jun 30, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
They could’ve had Ichiro. They could’ve had Giancarlo Stanton. They wanted the world for Bud Norris. Oh, and by the way, the fact that we know this means that someone probably broke the law.
Jun 26, 2014, 2:40 PM EDT
He won’t be gone for too long, but he will be gone.
Jun 21, 2014, 3:15 PM EDT
Orioles starter Bud Norris suffered a groin injury in Saturday’s start against the Yankees.
Jun 20, 2014, 11:55 PM EDT
Ubaldo Jimenez gave Kevin Gausman a very expensive token of appreciation for his uniform number.
Jun 10, 2014, 6:28 AM EDT
Lonnie Chisenhall went 5 for 5 with 3 home runs and 9 RBI. Mercy.
- The Cubs to announce the hiring of Joe Maddon on Monday 38
- Cubs fire manager Rick Renteria, clear way for Joe Maddon 69
- HardballTalk’s Top 150 Free Agents for 2015 24
- Joe Maddon’s pursuit of the Cubs job called “a classless act” by some in the game 121
- Kevin Youkilis opts for retirement at age 35 31
- 10 nominees for Hall of Fame’s Veterans Committee announced 108
- Bochy’s championship resume ranks among game’s best 19
- Alex Gordon would have been a dead duck had he tried to score 83
- A veteran says enough is enough when it comes to tributes for the soldiers (282)
- Jose Canseco shot his middle finger off (148)
- Oscar Taveras dies after car accident in the Dominican Republic (140)
- Joe Maddon’s pursuit of the Cubs job called “a classless act” by some in the game (132)
- Fox’s World Series broadcast gets a low grade from The New York Times (111)