Nov 1, 2014, 9:00 PM EST
The Orioles declined their $5 million club option on catcher Nick Hundley, but they would still like to bring him back at a lower price.
Oct 15, 2014, 4:35 PM EST
Ned Yost always bunts. Ned Yost always wins.
Oct 15, 2014, 1:15 PM EST
Miguel Gonzalez vs. Jason Vargas.
Oct 14, 2014, 5:47 PM EST
Jeremy Guthrie vs. Wei-Yin Chen.
Oct 11, 2014, 6:48 PM EST
Royals starter Yordano Ventura was removed from his Game 2 ALCS start against the Orioles with an injury.
Oct 11, 2014, 1:17 PM EST
Yordano Ventura vs. Bud Norris.
Oct 10, 2014, 5:17 PM EST
James Shields vs. Chris Tillman.
Sep 21, 2014, 7:45 PM EST
Marcus Stroman’s suspension for throwing at Caleb Joseph’s head has been reduced from six to five games.
Sep 17, 2014, 3:53 PM EST
Good to see MLB make the smart call and suspend Stroman for headhunting.
Sep 16, 2014, 3:30 PM EST
Which makes absolutely no friggin’ sense at all.
Sep 16, 2014, 9:16 AM EST
MLB acts swiftly when someone grabs their crotch. Let’s see how swiftly it acts when a guy goes headhunting.
Aug 27, 2014, 7:09 AM EST
I don’t believe in destiny. I don’t believe in fate. I’m even pretty skeptical about momentum and the hot hand. But these Royals are testing my beliefs.
Aug 10, 2014, 6:55 PM EST
John Lackey called Caleb Joseph’s home run on Saturday — Joseph’s fifth consecutive game with a home run — a “Baltimore home run”, presumably slighting Joseph’s blast because Camden Yards is friendlier to hitters than to pitchers.
Aug 9, 2014, 7:46 PM EST
Orioles catcher Caleb Joseph has homered in five consecutive games. If he does it again tomorrow, he’ll tie the major league record.
Aug 8, 2014, 6:23 AM EST
If you had money on “Shane Greene and Chris Capuano would go back-to-back shutting down the Detroit Tigers in August, keeping the Yankees in the playoff picture,” the casino management would like to have a word with you.
Aug 6, 2014, 7:07 AM EST
Welcome to the Tigers, David Price. Welcome to the big leagues Javier Baez.
Aug 5, 2014, 6:38 AM EST
Don’t look now, but the Angels are only a game back of the A’s in the AL West. And, thus, a game away from having the best record in baseball.
Jun 17, 2014, 6:14 PM EST
The Orioles announced Tuesday — via MASN’s Roch Kubatko — that catcher Matt Wieters underwent Tommy John surgery on his injured right elbow in Florida. Dr. James Andrews replaced a ligament in Wieters’ elbow, shaved down a bone spur, and transposed a nerve in a procedure that took about 30 minutes.
May 22, 2014, 10:15 AM EST
Orioles catcher Matt Wieters won’t be ready to come off the disabled list when eligible on May 26 and Brittany Ghiroli of MLB.com reports that there’s still no timetable for his return from an elbow injury that may eventually require surgery.
- Report: Red Sox make $95 million offer to Pablo Sandoval 76
- White Sox sign Adam LaRoche to two-year, $25 million deal 35
- Report: Red Sox offer Jon Lester six years, $110-120 million 72
- Report: “There is a 90 percent chance that Pablo Sandoval will sign with the Red Sox” 130
- A’s sign Billy Butler to three-year, $30 million contract 84
- Cardinals reportedly joining pursuit of Jon Lester 65
- Giancarlo Stanton’s contract is backloaded. REALLY backloaded. 148
- Braves and Cardinals swap Jason Heyward and Shelby Miller in blockbuster deal 157
- Braves and Cardinals swap Jason Heyward and Shelby Miller in blockbuster deal (157)
- Giancarlo Stanton’s contract is backloaded. REALLY backloaded. (148)
- Blue Jays sign Russell Martin to five-year, $82 million deal (135)
- Report: “There is a 90 percent chance that Pablo Sandoval will sign with the Red Sox” (130)
- Sexual assualt charges reinstated against Tigers pitcher Evan Reed (129)