Jun 22, 2015, 9:01 PM EDT
Carl Crawford was the primary left fielder for the Dodgers prior to suffering a torn oblique in late April.
Jun 2, 2015, 1:13 PM EDT
Van Slyke has been pushed into extended action by injuries to Carl Crawford and Yasiel Puig.
Jun 1, 2015, 9:58 PM EDT
Yasiel Puig’s first attempt at a minor league rehab assignment was halted about a month ago due to a setback with his left hamstring strain, but he’s starting to ramp things up again.
May 2, 2015, 11:05 AM EDT
Puig is currently sidelined with a strained left hamstring, but he’s nearing his return to the Dodgers.
May 1, 2015, 12:17 PM EDT
The Greatest of All Time
Apr 28, 2015, 7:05 PM EDT
Some more rough news here for the Dodgers’ outfield, which is already absent Yasiel Puig.
Apr 28, 2015, 12:16 PM EDT
Crawford may be joining Yasiel Puig on the shelf.
Apr 19, 2015, 1:30 PM EDT
Puig, who boasts an .886 through 34 plate appearances, is considered day-to-day.
Mar 10, 2015, 12:12 PM EDT
Rarely is the question asked, is our Puig learning?
Feb 24, 2015, 6:17 PM EDT
Carl Crawford, Joc Pederson, and Yasiel Puig are expected to open the 2015 season as the Dodgers’ primary starting outfielders.
Jan 4, 2015, 1:25 PM EDT
The Orioles have been linked in recent weeks to free agents Colby Rasmus, Norichika Aoki, and Ichiro Suzuki. But trading for a new outfielder is another route being explored by the Baltimore front office.
Dec 8, 2014, 6:00 AM EDT
HardballTalk is on the scene in San Diego for baseball’s annual free agent and trade bacchanalia.
Dec 5, 2014, 10:50 AM EDT
Ethier is owed $18 million in 2015, $18 million in 2016, $17.5 million in 2017, and $17.5 million or a $2.5 million buyout for 2018.
Nov 24, 2014, 8:57 AM EDT
It’s easy to say “it didn’t work before, so it won’t work this time,” but doing so is to misread the current situation with the Boston Red Sox.
Nov 16, 2014, 6:05 PM EDT
The Dodgers are looking to trade one of their outfielders, and it sounds like Andre Ethier is the most likely to go.
Nov 9, 2014, 9:50 PM EDT
The Dodgers are looking to move one of Matt Kemp, Carl Crawford, and Andre Ethier.
Oct 30, 2014, 10:20 AM EDT
Asked about his free agency, Panda only says: “I’m just going to celebrate.”
Oct 10, 2014, 7:07 AM EDT
We tend to avoid highlighting dubious rumors around these parts, but since this is the first dubious rumor of the (for most teams) offseason, let’s use it to get our offseason debunking skills back into game shape, shall we?
Oct 7, 2014, 10:17 PM EDT
Watch as Trevor Rosenthal gets Carl Crawford to ground out in the ninth inning Tuesday night at Busch Stadium, securing the Cardinals’ fourth consecutive trip to the National League Championship Series …
Oct 7, 2014, 9:39 PM EDT
Benching Yasiel Puig in Game 4 didn’t doom the Dodgers, but it probably didn’t help.
Oct 7, 2014, 2:02 PM EDT
Clayton Kershaw vs. Shelby Miller.
Oct 6, 2014, 11:05 PM EDT
The Dodgers were 0-for-7 with runners in scoring position before Ramirez’s hit.
Oct 6, 2014, 5:47 PM EDT
Hyun-Jin Ryu vs. John Lackey.
Oct 4, 2014, 6:05 PM EDT
Lance Lynn opposes Zack Greinke on the mound in Game 2 of the NLDS in Los Angeles.
Oct 3, 2014, 8:24 PM EDT
The Cardinals took an early 1-0 lead in NLDS Game 1, but the Dodgers fought back and scored twice in each of the third and fourth innings.
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM 21
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 18
- Rangers activate Josh Hamilton from disabled list, send prospect Joey Gallo to Triple-A 11
- Huston Street says he’d retire if he was used like a 1970s-style fireman 48
- CC Sabathia looks like a reliever 28
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 58
- AL All-Star voting update: now “only” five Royals in the starting lineup 59
- Andy MacPhail introduced by the Phillies. And the first topic of conversation is sabermetrics 20
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (275)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (110)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- There was a super ump show in Chicago yesterday (75)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (75)