Jul 27, 2015, 10:47 AM EDT
It “fell apart near the finish line.”
Jul 23, 2015, 4:07 PM EDT
The Jays could use a starter. Conveniently, Carrasco is a starter.
Jul 15, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
Few teams have underachieved like the Indians did in the first half. But there are a couple of reasons to think things will look brighter after the All-Star break.
Jul 7, 2015, 6:55 AM EDT
Not-an-All-Star Brian Dozier showed that, while his .500+ slugging percentage is apparently not worth a trip to Cincinnati, it’s worth something.
Jul 2, 2015, 7:22 AM EDT
This is what your face looks like when you give up your first hit of the game with two outs in the ninth inning.
Jul 1, 2015, 10:38 PM EDT
Carlos Carrasco had a no-hitter Wednesday with one strike to go. When this happened …
Jul 1, 2015, 10:05 PM EDT
We have some history in the works Wednesday night in Tampa Bay.
Jun 25, 2015, 7:16 AM EDT
Carlos Carrasco tamed the Tigers in what was clearly a worked match.
Jun 7, 2015, 8:39 AM EDT
Your box scores and AP recaps from Saturday …
Jun 3, 2015, 7:03 AM EDT
Everybody got a piece of Lloyd McClendon’s mind last night.
May 18, 2015, 6:01 AM EDT
I know, Shelby. I can’t believe the “Mad Men” finale either.
Apr 25, 2015, 1:05 PM EDT
TJ House will start in his place against Detroit.
Apr 22, 2015, 6:50 AM EDT
Runs in bunches and three nice nights from three former heroes who, it turns out, were only mostly dead.
Apr 19, 2015, 12:41 PM EDT
Carrasco was lucky to avoid a serious injury. These reschedulings seem to be completely precautionary.
Apr 16, 2015, 3:15 PM EDT
Carlos Carrasco is still recovering from taking a comebacker to the face.
Apr 15, 2015, 11:03 AM EDT
He’s one lucky duck.
Apr 15, 2015, 7:28 AM EDT
Stop me if you’ve heard this one: the Nationals defense stunk.
Apr 14, 2015, 7:32 PM EDT
Frightening scene at Cleveland’s Progressive Field.
Apr 9, 2015, 7:04 AM EDT
Six shutouts on Wednesday. Hope your day went better.
Apr 5, 2015, 4:11 PM EDT
FOX Sports’ Ken Rosenthal was first to report that the Indians had reached agreement on a five-year extension with ace starter Corey Kluber and now Rosenthal has the full details of the new deal …
Apr 5, 2015, 1:22 PM EDT
FOX Sports’ Ken Rosenthal reports that the Tribe are in agreement on a new deal for right-handed starter Carlos Carrasco. Jeff Passan of Yahoo Sports says it’s a three-year contract with two club options and will carry around $22 million in guaranteed money.
Apr 4, 2015, 7:34 PM EDT
The Indians and Corey Kluber are close to reaching an agreement on a contract extension.
Mar 24, 2015, 3:12 PM EDT
Are the Indians trending up or down entering Terry Francona’s third year as manager?
Feb 16, 2015, 10:56 PM EDT
Chen has pitched for 10 teams in the majors and could bring his total to 11 if he makes the Indians.
Jan 15, 2015, 10:46 PM EDT
Carrasco is coming off a breakout season where he posted a 2.55 ERA and 140/29 K/BB ratio in 134 innings.
- Breaking: The Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers 39
- Both the Phillies and the Rangers did well in the Cole Hamels trade 60
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies 104
- Mets, Brewers call off reported Carlos Gomez trade 75
- Dodgers, Marlins, Braves trade involving Mat Latos “simply being held up by paperwork” 76
- The Tigers are going to “reboot;” plan to trade Price and Cespedes 74
- Why do managers wear uniforms anyway? 49
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 51
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Settling the Scores: Wednesday’s results (106)