Jul 3, 2014, 5:18 PM EDT
Rockies third baseman Nolan Arenado is off the disabled list after being out since late May with a fractured middle finger.
Jun 19, 2014, 1:09 AM EDT
Kershaw proves perfect. Unfortunately, Hanley Ramirez wasn’t quite up to task.
May 23, 2014, 9:37 PM EDT
The Rockies may be without Nolan Arenado for a while.
Mar 29, 2014, 10:35 PM EDT
The Rockies may have the most interesting and unintentionally hilarious roster going into Opening Day. They’ll carry 14 pitchers, including two that are injured (Jhoulys Chacin and Boone Logan, who don’t count against the 25-man limit), as well as two catchers, only five infielders, and six (six!) outfielders. The rotation will include Jorge De La…
May 24, 2012, 2:14 PM EDT
Ryan Theriot is back from the disabled list, as the Giants activated the veteran infielder following a minimum 15-day stay for an elbow injury. To make room on the roster San Francisco optioned Charlie Culberson to Triple-A after the rookie went 3-for-22 (.136) in his first taste of the big leagues. Prior to injuring his…
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 44
- MLBPA files grievance against Astros in regard to draft pick situation 30
- The eyes have it: Thomas’ greatness built on patience 14
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams 193
- Mariners re-acquire Kendrys Morales from Twins for Stephen Pryor 21
- A’s designate $10 million reliever Jim Johnson for assignment 35
- Everything you need to know about next week’s trade deadline 35
- Impending free agent Jon Lester won’t talk contract with the Red Sox until after the season 19
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (193)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (162)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)