Jul 29, 2014, 5:00 AM EDT
A three run lead and Rafael Soriano on the hill usually leads to an un-tuck fest. Not last night it didn’t.
Jun 9, 2014, 6:47 AM EDT
Jordan Zimmermann was on point and the Nationals have won seven of their past nine and are now tied for first place.
May 29, 2014, 7:01 AM EDT
Ryan Howard walked the Phillies off with a three-run homer. Josh Donaldson did the same thing for the Athletics. Really, if you weren’t hitting walkoff three-run homers last night, we don’t want to know you.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 19
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter passes Carl Yastrzemski for seventh on all-time hits list 37
- Ray Rice is awful, but let’s not pretend baseball has a great record on domestic violence 85
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 50
- Mariners’ interest in Matt Kemp is “very real” 29
- Astros players upset over Mark Appel’s promotion to Double-A, bullpen session in Houston 45
- Four theories about the Hall of Fame voting changes 24
- Troy Tulowitzki is visiting a sports hernia surgeon 10
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (165)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)
- Ten years ago today the Alex Rodriguez-Jason Varitek brawl changed the narrative of the Sox-Yankees rivalry (88)