May 20, 2015, 6:38 AM EDT
A walkoff win in Washington has the Nats in first place.
May 19, 2015, 9:40 AM EDT
A depth move for the Mariners.
May 18, 2015, 9:02 PM EDT
The Cubs paid $2.25 million for Coke to post a 6.30 ERA over 16 appearances.
May 18, 2015, 1:13 PM EDT
The fourth overall pick in the 2014 draft is tearing up the Southern League.
May 17, 2015, 8:32 AM EDT
Your box scores and recaps from Saturday …
May 16, 2015, 11:05 PM EDT
Travis Wood got the save on Saturday and will continue to pitch out of the bullpen for the Cubs.
May 15, 2015, 7:36 PM EDT
Gregory Polanco did not look graceful on a misplay in right field, which let the Cubs walk off 11-10 winners on Friday afternoon.
May 15, 2015, 6:47 AM EDT
The Rockies snapped their losing streak thanks to a late Carlos Gonzalez blast.
May 14, 2015, 7:02 PM EDT
This was the Cubs’ first four-game sweep of the Mets since August of 1992.
May 14, 2015, 7:03 AM EDT
Your mid-50s-year-old drunk uncle who peaked during Reagan’s first term and has hated everything since has some questions about Corey Kluber’s toughness.
May 13, 2015, 7:26 AM EDT
Look what Giancarlo Stanton did to the dang moon!
May 12, 2015, 11:04 PM EDT
Thor started strong, but was outdueled in the end.
May 12, 2015, 6:48 AM EDT
Scott Van Slyke messed up, atoned and then atoned again for extra measure.
May 11, 2015, 11:53 PM EDT
Kris Bryant sent a souvenir into the recently renovated bleachers at Wrigley Field on Monday night against the Mets.
May 10, 2015, 10:01 AM EDT
Cubs backup catcher David Ross was called on to pitch the final inning of Saturday night’s 12-4 loss to the Brewers, and he retired all three batters he faced. Here’s the third out …
May 9, 2015, 8:22 PM EDT
Kris Bryant has finally hit his first major league home run.
May 7, 2015, 5:30 PM EDT
“I got your back, Kris”
May 4, 2015, 7:24 AM EDT
Some late-inning heroics. Extra-innings heroics, actually. Like baseball is some kind of gosh darned after hours club or something.
May 3, 2015, 8:15 PM EDT
Jean Segura was hit in the head by a pitch attempting to bunt. Thankfully, he appears to be okay.
May 2, 2015, 7:05 PM EDT
The Cubs had an unfortunate series of events lead to a little league home run for Brewers outfielder Logan Schafer.
May 2, 2015, 1:04 PM EDT
Gomez has been out since April 15 due to a strained right hamstring.
May 1, 2015, 8:25 PM EDT
Is Cole Hamels an ace? The numbers seem to indicate he is.
Apr 29, 2015, 11:24 PM EDT
Watch as Pirates outfielder Andrew McCutchen collects the 1,000th hit of his career on a sharply-struck infield single Wednesday night against Cubs reliever Edwin Jackson …
Apr 29, 2015, 7:04 PM EDT
The groin problem was obviously pretty minor.
Apr 29, 2015, 7:25 AM EDT
Come-from-behind victories, Joe Maddon the Barbarian and Thomas Jefferson fantasies. Just . . . read.
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 27
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 48
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 35
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 104
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 81
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 16
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 28
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 68
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (104)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (89)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (87)
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results (81)