Nov 23, 2014, 10:20 PM EDT
Giants receiver Odell Beckham, Jr. made a ridiculous catch on Sunday Night Football. MLB players reacted to it on Twitter.
Nov 16, 2014, 9:35 PM EDT
The Cubs are the “clear front-runner” to nab free agent catcher Russell Martin according to Ken Rosenthal.
Nov 16, 2014, 8:25 PM EDT
The Braves could deal a set-up man now that they’ve added Arodys Vizcaino into the mix.
Nov 16, 2014, 4:49 PM EDT
From Mark D. Gonzales of the Chicago Tribune comes word that the Cubs have acquired infielder Tommy La Stella and international signing slot No. 4 from the Braves for reliever Arodys Vizcaino and three international signing bonus slots.
Nov 15, 2014, 6:20 PM EDT
The Brewers are expected to sign a potential comeback candidate in Jaye Chapman.
Nov 11, 2014, 9:08 PM EDT
The Cubs could bolster their pitching staff without signing Max Scherzer or Jon Lester.
Nov 7, 2014, 11:15 AM EDT
Pittsburgh may find it tough to keep the free agent catcher.
Nov 4, 2014, 4:25 PM EDT
Welington Castillo could be a goner.
Nov 3, 2014, 11:33 AM EDT
The lefty impressed in 2014 after never getting a chance to pitch in Baltimore.
Nov 2, 2014, 9:05 PM EDT
Cuban infielder Yoan Moncada will hold a showcase for representatives from all 30 MLB teams on November 12.
Nov 1, 2014, 5:34 PM EDT
The game, which will begin at 8 p.m. ET, will be shown on MLB Network and can be streamed live on MLB.com.
Nov 1, 2014, 4:05 PM EDT
Turner had a 6.49 ERA and 17/10 K/BB ratio in 24 2/3 innings over six starts and two relief appearances with Chicago down the stretch.
Oct 31, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Including writeups for the top 63, because we’re not always all about round numbers.
Bruce Bochy, Dave Righetti have discussed using Madison Bumgarner on short rest if Giants lose Game 3
Oct 24, 2014, 8:05 PM EDT
The Giants have kicked around the idea of using Madison Bumgarner on short rest if they lose Game 3 of the World Series against the Royals.
Oct 23, 2014, 7:49 PM EDT
One of the game’s top shortstop prospects, Russell saw some time at second base in the Arizona Fall League.
Oct 11, 2014, 7:26 PM EDT
Theo Epstein has his eyes on an NL Central title in 2015. It’s a realistic aspiration.
Sep 30, 2014, 6:20 PM EDT
Javier Baez hit just .169 with 95 strikeouts in 52 games as a 21-year-old rookie.
Sep 30, 2014, 4:16 PM EDT
It’s not as crazy as it may seem.
Sep 30, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
You know Kershaw is the Cy Young. Is he the MVP, too?
Sep 29, 2014, 6:47 AM EDT
All good things must come to an end.
Sep 27, 2014, 1:58 PM EDT
Marlins slugger Giancarlo Stanton suffered multiple facial fractures and dental damage when he was hit by a pitch from Brewers right-hander Mike Fiers on September 11, but he’s looking like his old self again just a little over two weeks later.
Sep 26, 2014, 10:55 PM EDT
The Cubs will start Jacob Turner over Kyle Hendricks on Sunday, citing Hendricks’ workload as the reason.
Sep 25, 2014, 4:30 PM EDT
The old man tops the list, but a lot of young stars are right on his heels.
Sep 23, 2014, 6:48 PM EDT
Chicago owes him $11 million in 2015 and $11 million in 2016.
Sep 22, 2014, 3:15 PM EDT
The Cubs know they can’t just get by on change-of-scenery guys and sign-and-flip deals.
- Cuba’s best pitching prospect is on his way to America 17
- Will Smith suspended for eight games for the foreign substance on his arm 56
- Will Smith’s ejection once again shows baseball’s silly approach to foreign substance rules 48
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 95
- Who really owns a home run ball? 65
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 130
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” 130
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (130)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (130)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)