Chicago White Sox
Jan 24, 2015, 1:11 PM EST
Coleman, who ranks sixth on MLB’s all-time list with 752 stolen bases, spent last the two seasons as a minor league outfield/baserunning coach with the Astros.
Jan 22, 2015, 10:01 PM EST
Carroll, 30, posted a 4.80 ERA and 64/45 K/BB ratio in 129 1/3 innings with the White Sox last season.
Jan 22, 2015, 3:15 PM EST
He spent last season with the Rangers and A’s, being limited to just 24 games while hitting .250 with one homer and a .665 OPS.
Jan 19, 2015, 10:48 AM EST
According to a report, the Cubs are on the verge of acquiring Dexter Fowler from the Astros.
Jan 16, 2015, 6:34 PM EST
The White Sox and Jeff Samardzija avoided an arbitration hearing, agreeing on a $9.8 million salary for the 2015 season.
Jan 16, 2015, 3:15 PM EST
Danks can play all three outfield spots and was once regarded as a solid prospect.
Jan 12, 2015, 5:38 PM EST
There’s been lots of speculation that the White Sox will trade Dayan Viciedo.
Jan 12, 2015, 10:15 AM EST
Andy LaRoche was once considered a top prospect in the Dodgers farm system.
Jan 10, 2015, 1:24 PM EST
Billy Beane’s fascinating offseason continues, as the Athletics have acquired Ben Zobrist and Yunel Escobar from the Rays.
Jan 8, 2015, 3:21 PM EST
Danks debuted for the White Sox in 2012 and has logged 386 plate appearances in the majors since then.
Jan 4, 2015, 7:47 PM EST
White Sox second base prospect Micah Johnson wants to be a general manager when his playing career is over. He’ll battle for the starting 2B job this spring.
Dec 25, 2014, 1:23 PM EST
Your one-stop shop for all of the offseason signings.
Dec 18, 2014, 9:30 PM EST
The Padres continue to overhaul their lineup while the A’s continue to unload.
Dec 18, 2014, 5:40 PM EST
Veteran catching depth.
Dec 17, 2014, 10:18 PM EST
Jeff Samardzija, former Cubs starter and recent White Sox trade acquisition, was welcomed back to the Windy City prior to Tuesday night’s NHL game between the Chicago Blackhawks and visiting Minnesota Wild …
Dec 15, 2014, 10:47 AM EST
“Everyone thinks you just go over to first base and kind of hide him there, but it’s a tough position.”
Dec 14, 2014, 8:20 PM EST
The White Sox are expected to pursue a trade of Dayan Viciedo. Could the Mariners be a suitor?
Dec 14, 2014, 12:26 AM EST
Melky Cabrera is headed to the White Sox on a three-year deal, pending a physical.
Dec 12, 2014, 6:00 AM EST
The past view days were . . . intense. But here is a quick and handy guide to everything that went down.
Dec 11, 2014, 6:59 PM EST
With a void in right field, many consider the Mariners a natural fit to sign free agent outfielder Melky Cabrera. However, it’s far from a sure thing.
Dec 10, 2014, 9:56 PM EST
FOX Sports’ Ken Rosenthal reports that the Red Sox and Diamondbacks have agreed to a trade that will send left-handed starter Wade Miley to Boston for pitchers Rubby De La Rosa and Allen Webster.
Dec 10, 2014, 9:17 AM EST
Viciedo was first linked to the Mariners way back in March.
Dec 9, 2014, 3:05 AM EST
White Sox set to add a top starter to go along with their new closer.
Dec 8, 2014, 10:50 PM EST
Jeff Passan of Yahoo Sports says the A’s front office has been eyeing White Sox infielder Marcus Semien, who could take over at shortstop next year in Oakland with Jed Lowrie departing as a free agent. Multiple prospects would also be headed the A’s way.
Dec 8, 2014, 8:50 AM EST
Samardzija returning to Chicago?
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 31
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 34
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 116
- Yankees reject A-Rod’s apology attempt 46
- Joe Posnanski: Remembering ‘Mr. Cub,’ Ernie Banks 17
- What they’re saying about the passing of Cubs legend Ernie Banks 7
- Alex Rodriguez recently met with incoming MLB commissioner Rob Manfred 15
- Ernie Banks, one of baseball’s greatest players and greatest ambassadors has died at age 83 75
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (144)
- Max Scherzer’s seven-year deal with Nationals worth $210 million (119)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (117)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)
- The 2015 Braves have “gravitas” and “veteran leadership” and will have dirty uniforms. Just kill me now. (76)