Chicago White Sox
Oct 23, 2014, 1:47 PM EST
On your mark. Get set. Complain!
Oct 16, 2014, 5:10 PM EST
He’s 26 and is said to have great plate discipline.
Oct 11, 2014, 9:45 PM EST
The White Sox have a good problem: they have too many second basemen.
Sep 30, 2014, 9:44 AM EST
Tempest Meet Teapot.
Sep 29, 2014, 12:40 PM EST
Trout vs. Martinez? Hernandez vs. Kluber? Here are one person’s picks for MVP, Cy Young and Rookie of the Year.
Sep 29, 2014, 6:47 AM EST
All good things must come to an end.
Sep 28, 2014, 8:10 PM EST
Bobby Abreu got to finish out his playing career in style, singling in the fifth inning before being removed for a pinch-runner so he could face a Citi Field crowd giving him a standing ovation.
Sep 28, 2014, 5:17 PM EST
Watch as retiring first baseman Paul Konerko leaves the field for the final time Sunday afternoon in Chicago …
Sep 28, 2014, 11:21 AM EST
Watch as the retiring first baseman addresses the fans on Paul Konerko Day at U.S. Cellular Field in Chicago …
Sep 28, 2014, 9:44 AM EST
There are still three undecided races heading into the final day of the regular season: the American League Central, the National League Central, and the second American League Wild Card spot. Let’s get weird.
Sep 27, 2014, 11:20 PM EST
The Tigers and Royals both lost, which means that the AL Central won’t be decided until Sunday afternoon.
Sep 26, 2014, 8:16 PM EST
B.J. Upton claimed an ignominious Braves record with a second-inning strikeout on Friday night.
Sep 26, 2014, 4:46 PM EST
“My kid said the other day that he’s going to allow me to be out for a year then I have to get back in.”
Sep 26, 2014, 3:49 PM EST
He was an on-base machine who racked up 2,469 hits with 288 homers and 400 steals.
Sep 25, 2014, 6:35 PM EST
Nothing like a little late-season drama in the AL Central.
Sep 25, 2014, 11:22 AM EST
After sixteen years in Chicago and an eighteen year career in the bigs, Paul Konerko is saying goodbye on Sunday.
Sep 25, 2014, 7:18 AM EST
The Dodgers clinch the NL West behind another outstanding performance from Clayton Kershaw.
Sep 23, 2014, 6:29 AM EST
Twelve games, six shutouts. And the Mariners and Indians lose ground.
Sep 22, 2014, 5:14 AM EST
The Royals salvage one and their hopes of an AL Central title remain alive.
Sep 20, 2014, 11:05 PM EST
Nick Franklin hit the “C” ring catwalk at Tropicana Field with a deep fly ball to right field, which was initially ruled a home run. Replay review confirmed the ruling.
Sep 19, 2014, 4:19 PM EST
Konerko has hit just .220 with five homers and a .616 OPS in 74 games.
Sep 18, 2014, 2:14 PM EST
Among all American League hitters with at least 350 plate appearances this season Pearce ranks ranks fourth in OPS, behind only Mike Trout, Jose Abreu, and Victor Martinez.
Sep 16, 2014, 4:26 PM EST
Sep 16, 2014, 1:30 PM EST
Carlos Beltran won last year. Who gets it this year?
Sep 16, 2014, 12:09 AM EST
Pinch-runners Jarrod Dyson and Terrance Gore proved to be the difference in a thrilling win for Kansas City.
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 46
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 37
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 169
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 11
- Ichiro Suzuki’s deal with the Marlins is worth $2 million 34
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 37
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 52
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (169)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (83)
- The 2015 Braves have “gravitas” and “veteran leadership” and will have dirty uniforms. Just kill me now. (77)