May 12, 2015, 6:48 AM EDT
Scott Van Slyke messed up, atoned and then atoned again for extra measure.
Apr 26, 2015, 6:05 PM EDT
The Orioles set a club record for runs scored and the Red Sox starting rotation continues to falter.
Apr 16, 2015, 7:09 AM EDT
Reverse mohawks and farts in cars. With all of the openers and home openers and hoopla over with, yep, we’re settling into the regular season nicely.
Apr 14, 2015, 8:25 AM EDT
One guy draws attention to himself, thinks he’s more important than everyone else and doesn’t follow rules. The other one is the Yankees DH.
Apr 7, 2015, 3:43 PM EDT
He’s batting fifth and DHing tonight.
Feb 27, 2015, 6:36 PM EDT
Chris Davis will get some work in the outfield this spring. He hasn’t played there since 2012.
Feb 14, 2015, 3:35 PM EDT
Davis was one of the biggest victims of increased shifting around MLB last season. He wants to be better prepared this year.
Jan 31, 2015, 2:05 PM EDT
Orioles slugger Chris Davis was on hand for the team’s annual FanFest today and opened up about the 25-game Adderall suspension which put an end to his disappointing 2014 campaign and left him on the sidelines during the playoffs.
Dec 19, 2014, 7:10 PM EDT
The Orioles have settled on a new hitting coach: Scott Coolbaugh.
Dec 18, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
The Orioles’ slugger got a 25 suspension for taking the drug without an exemption in 2014. He’ll be back on it in 2015.
Nov 27, 2014, 6:05 PM EDT
A couple more options have appeared on the Marlins’ radar for an upgrade at first base.
Nov 26, 2014, 9:44 AM EDT
Need some dingers? I know a guy who can get you some dingers, man.
Nov 5, 2014, 5:01 PM EDT
Patton was traded from Baltimore to San Diego for Nick Hundley.
Oct 15, 2014, 2:14 PM EDT
No one was counting on Baltimore sweeping and then getting swept.
Oct 9, 2014, 6:17 PM EDT
Davis could return from his suspension if the Orioles reach the World Series.
Oct 6, 2014, 10:13 AM EDT
The Orioles’ 50-homer man from 2013 could miss the entire playoffs, even after he’s eligible.
Oct 3, 2014, 1:33 PM EDT
How do the Royals keep doing this? After watching their Game 1 win in the ALDS, Joe Posnanski still isn’t sure.
Oct 2, 2014, 2:48 PM EDT
Max Scherzer vs. Chris Tillman.
Sep 30, 2014, 11:27 AM EDT
At the absolute latest, Davis could be eligible for Game 1 of a theoretical Orioles World Series. But maybe as soon as the ALCS.
Sep 29, 2014, 3:05 PM EDT
If your team is eliminated, what do you do? Let us help.
Sep 26, 2014, 2:48 PM EDT
Davis is banned from being with the Orioles during the suspension, but he’ll be eligible to rejoin the team and resume playing for the ninth game of the playoffs … if they can advance that far.
Sep 17, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
He’ll mash lefties (hopefully) and play some first base.
Sep 16, 2014, 10:10 PM EDT
A first in 17 years.
- Who really owns a home run ball? 56
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 125
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” 127
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week 122
- Dodgers left-hander Hyun-Jin Ryu to have season-ending shoulder surgery 8
- Remembering David Letterman’s best sports moments 11
- Ryan Zimmerman is Mr. Walk-Off (and the numbers to prove it) 11
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (128)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (125)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)