Aug 15, 2015, 2:35 PM EDT
The Marlins are recalling Marcell Ozuna from Triple-A after putting Christian Yelich on the disabled list.
Aug 3, 2015, 1:30 PM EDT
Time for a little Loria bashing to brighten up your Monday.
Aug 1, 2015, 12:35 PM EDT
Kennedy pitched seven innings against the Marlins after watching the birth of his daughter.
Jul 23, 2015, 9:30 AM EDT
Kevin Towers may be gone, but his mentality still lives on in Arizona.
Jun 16, 2015, 4:43 PM EDT
One of the Twins’ most talented hitters finds himself back in Triple-A, a year after hitting 20 homers.
May 30, 2015, 2:20 PM EDT
Hechavarria injured his left shoulder in a collision with teammate Christian Yelich on Friday night.
May 23, 2015, 10:47 PM EDT
Brian Matusz is the second lefty reliever to be ejected for having a foreign substance on his arm.
May 17, 2015, 3:27 PM EDT
Back to your regularly-scheduled programming.
May 12, 2015, 6:48 AM EDT
Scott Van Slyke messed up, atoned and then atoned again for extra measure.
May 8, 2015, 8:35 PM EDT
Outfielder Christian Yelich is back with the Marlins after missing a few weeks with a back issue.
May 5, 2015, 10:22 PM EDT
Some very good news here for the Marlins …
May 2, 2015, 2:40 PM EDT
Yelich has been sidelined since April 19 with a bulging disk in his lower back.
Apr 24, 2015, 3:15 PM EDT
Yelich, who agreed to a seven-year, $49 million contract this spring, was off to a slow start by hitting .200 with zero homers and a .488 OPS through 11 games.
Apr 14, 2015, 6:27 PM EDT
Marlins outfielder Christian Yelich has been scratched from the starting lineup for Tuesday night’s game against the Braves because of tightness in his back. Ichiro Suzuki will get the start in left field …
Apr 11, 2015, 2:00 PM EDT
Dee Gordon and Mat Latos found an elaborate way to celebrate Christian Yelich’s walk-off single on Friday night.
Mar 22, 2015, 12:32 PM EDT
It was reported last week that the Marlins had reached agreement on a long-term contract extension with young outfielder Christian Yelich and now the deal has been made official.
Mar 19, 2015, 12:00 PM EDT
Do the Marlins have what it takes to contend for the NL Wild Card in 2015?
Mar 18, 2015, 4:30 PM EDT
More than $40 million in guaranteed money.
Jan 28, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
At age 41 he’ll be joining the Marlins in a backup role, playing behind starting outfielders Giancarlo Stanton, Marcell Ozuna, and Christian Yelich.
Jan 17, 2015, 1:20 PM EDT
The Marlins already have Giancarlo Stanton, Christian Yelich, and Marcell Ozuna in-house, so they are looking at Suzuki as a fourth outfielder.
Dec 5, 2014, 9:20 PM EDT
Need some pitching? The Marlins have a lot of it and are willing to use a pitcher or two to address other areas of need.
Nov 4, 2014, 7:05 PM EDT
The 2014 Rawlings Gold Glove Award recipients are being revealed during an hour-long special airing right now (7:00 p.m. ET) on ESPN2. We will list all of the winners here, position-by-position, as they are announced by the Baseball Tonight crew …
Oct 23, 2014, 1:47 PM EDT
On your mark. Get set. Complain!
Sep 28, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
MLB Network’s Ballpark Cam watched Jordan Zimmermann run the gamut of emotions as Steven Souza, Jr. ran down the final out of his no-hitter on Sunday against the Marlins.
Sep 28, 2014, 3:25 PM EDT
Jordan Zimmermann just threw the first no-hitter in Washington Nationals history on the final day of the 2014 regular season.
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 32
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 123
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 73
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 53
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 35
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 105
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 81
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 16
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff (123)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (105)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (89)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (87)