Jan 29, 2015, 3:15 PM EST
Santiago spent last season with the Reds, hitting .246 with a .667 OPS in 75 games.
Jan 29, 2015, 11:22 AM EST
Good luck, Devin.
Jan 27, 2015, 2:48 PM EST
Welcome to the future, man.
Jan 26, 2015, 1:18 PM EST
Mesoraco is arbitration eligible for the first time at age 26 and filed for $3.6 million, while the Reds countered at $2.45 million.
Jan 26, 2015, 11:29 AM EST
If you made a trade with St. Louis in the 90s and 2000s, you likely got the bad end of that trade. Because of this guy.
Jan 16, 2015, 9:58 PM EST
Find out what salaries arbitration-eligible players and their respective teams filed for ahead of Friday’s deadline.
Jan 7, 2015, 10:13 PM EST
Johnny Cueto’s agent Bryce Dixon said last month that his client wouldn’t negotiate an extension with the Reds beyond Opening Day 2015. The right-hander is only 28 years old and has been one of the best starting pitchers in baseball for several seasons …
Jan 2, 2015, 9:45 AM EST
He was non-tendered by the Reds last month.
Dec 31, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
The Reds get a left fielder. The Phillies unload at least part of a contract.
Dec 25, 2014, 1:23 PM EST
Your one-stop shop for all of the offseason signings.
Dec 23, 2014, 10:15 AM EST
Hannahan is coming off a two-year, $4 million deal with the Reds.
Dec 22, 2014, 9:32 PM EST
Johnny Cueto is set to become a free agent next offseason, but the Reds have a small window of time to convince their ace to stick around for the long-term.
Dec 16, 2014, 9:27 PM EST
C. Trent Rosecrans of the Cincinnati Enquirer reports that the Giants have agreed to terms on a minor league contract with relief pitcher Curtis Partch.
Dec 16, 2014, 9:50 AM EST
The deal the taxpayers got on Great American Ballpark looks better every day.
Dec 14, 2014, 11:55 AM EST
From Darren Wolfson of 1500 ESPN comes word that the Twins have “called on” free agent infielder Jack Hannahan.
Dec 12, 2014, 6:00 AM EST
The past view days were . . . intense. But here is a quick and handy guide to everything that went down.
Dec 11, 2014, 1:07 PM EST
Is anyone chasing Max Scherzer right now?
Dec 11, 2014, 12:26 PM EST
The Red Sox add their third starting pitcher in 24 hours.
Dec 11, 2014, 11:49 AM EST
Cincinnati is open for business.
Dec 11, 2014, 11:01 AM EST
Latos will be a free agent next offseason and is coming off an injury wrecked year.
Dec 11, 2014, 10:12 AM EST
Mike Leake? Mat Latos? It can’t be Cueto, can it?
Dec 10, 2014, 8:29 AM EST
The Cubs got better. The Red Sox’ job just got harder. Jon Lester got paid. Now what happens?
Dec 10, 2014, 1:34 AM EST
Lester will try to bring the North Side its first World Series victory since 1908.
Dec 9, 2014, 8:26 PM EST
This is the first time his name has been mentioned during the hot stove season.
Dec 9, 2014, 10:47 AM EST
Aroldis Chapman is entrenched as the Reds’ closer.
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants 74
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 47
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 39
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 173
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 11
- Ichiro Suzuki’s deal with the Marlins is worth $2 million 35
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 37
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 52
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (173)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (83)
- Rosenthal proposal: make relievers face more than one batter per appearance (74)