Aug 9, 2015, 11:00 PM EDT
Nelson Cruz has had a terrific first year with the Mariners. He extended his hitting streak to 19 games with his 33rd home run on Sunday.
Jun 26, 2015, 11:20 PM EDT
Matt Harrison could rejoin the Rangers’ rotation before the All-Star break.
May 28, 2015, 7:28 AM EDT
Noah Syndergaard did it all.
Apr 8, 2015, 6:28 AM EDT
Mat Latos did not have the greatest new-team debut last night.
Apr 6, 2015, 9:50 PM EDT
Rodriguez was released by the Braves last week after missing out on a rotation spot, but he has quickly found a new opportunity.
Apr 2, 2015, 12:15 PM EDT
Will this get worse before it gets better?
Mar 20, 2015, 7:10 PM EDT
Cole Hamels figures to be a hot topic of conversation between now and the July 31 trade deadline as the Phillies continue to rebuild.
Mar 7, 2015, 7:10 PM EDT
The Rangers aren’t expected to trade for Dillon Gee or Cole Hamels following the Yu Darvish news.
Dec 25, 2014, 1:23 PM EDT
Your one-stop shop for all of the offseason signings.
Dec 4, 2014, 11:57 AM EDT
Lewis struggled this season returning from injuries, but was solid from 2010-2012.
Dec 3, 2014, 12:48 PM EDT
Lewis, who turned 35 years old in August, has spent seven of his nine MLB seasons with the Rangers.
Oct 31, 2014, 6:55 PM EDT
Colby Lewis will test free agency after he and the Rangers couldn’t strike a deal.
Oct 31, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Including writeups for the top 63, because we’re not always all about round numbers.
Oct 18, 2014, 11:10 PM EDT
Rangers starter Colby Lewis suffered an elbow injury which marred his 2012-13 seasons, and he struggled mightily in 2014, but that isn’t stopping GM Jon Daniels in his pursuit to keep the right-hander in Arlington.
Sep 29, 2014, 5:47 PM EDT
Lewis has been with the Rangers since 2010.
Aug 12, 2014, 6:49 AM EDT
The Kansas City Royals are in first place. In mid-August. This is nor a drill.
Aug 6, 2014, 7:07 AM EDT
Welcome to the Tigers, David Price. Welcome to the big leagues Javier Baez.
Jul 22, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
But is it worth the cost?
Jul 19, 2014, 9:20 PM EDT
Colby Lewis explained why he took exception to Colby Rasmus bunting with a two-run lead with two outs in the fifth inning.
Jul 5, 2014, 5:30 PM EDT
David Wright missed seven straight games due to a bruised left rotator cuff.
May 31, 2014, 11:45 PM EDT
Nationals catcher Wilson Ramos captured baseball’s elusive five-ball walk on Friday against the Rangers.
Apr 10, 2014, 7:48 PM EDT
Adrian Beltre has a Grade 1 quad strain, but the Rangers will wait before making a decision about a trip to the disabled list.
Apr 8, 2014, 4:23 PM EDT
Colby Lewis last started a big-league game on July 18, 2012, missing the past one-and-a-half seasons following elbow and hip surgeries, but he’s ready to return now.
Apr 7, 2014, 3:20 PM EDT
Added to the Rangers’ rotation following a rash of injuries, Joe Saunders is now headed to the disabled list with a bruised ankle.
Mar 28, 2014, 9:23 AM EDT
You couldn’t pick the guys in the Rangers’ current rotation out of a lineup, but as of April 11 there will at least be a familiar name: Colby Lewis: Colby Lewis update via @gfraley: Can opt out of deal on April 10. Expect him to start vs. Houston on April 11: http://t.co/TCSQ8yWuAp — Evan Grant…
- Denard Span headed back to DL with hip inflammation, unlikely to return this season 0
- Report: Barry Bonds loses collusion case against MLB 21
- Jessica Mendoza to sit in for Curt Schilling on Sunday Night Baseball this week 66
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 78
- MLB “actively studying” fan safety; Phillies plan to expand netting at Citizens Bank Park 28
- Marlins might move in and lower the fences at Marlins Park 26
- Astros beat the suddenly skidding Yankees, top last year’s win total 30
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week 134
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (201)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (169)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (122)
- Let’s all argue about team chemistry again (118)