Feb 16, 2015, 10:56 PM EST
Chen has pitched for 10 teams in the majors and could bring his total to 11 if he makes the Indians.
Jan 25, 2015, 11:15 PM EST
Corey Kluber won the AL Cy Young Award for his great 2014 season and now the Indians will have to consider whether or not they want to sign him to a contract extension.
Dec 29, 2014, 8:24 AM EST
His video equipment is in the Best Shape of Its Life.
Dec 10, 2014, 9:56 PM EST
FOX Sports’ Ken Rosenthal reports that the Red Sox and Diamondbacks have agreed to a trade that will send left-handed starter Wade Miley to Boston for pitchers Rubby De La Rosa and Allen Webster.
Nov 12, 2014, 10:11 PM EST
Here’s an adorable photo from Amanda Kluber, the wife of Corey Kluber, showing the Indians ace celebrating his 2014 American League Cy Young Award victory with his young daughter …
Nov 12, 2014, 7:01 PM EST
Indians right-hander Corey Kluber has been named the 2014 American League Cy Young Award winner by the Baseball Writers Association of America. He received 17 of the 30 first-place votes. Mariners ace Felix Hernandez received the other 13 and finished second.
Nov 4, 2014, 6:02 PM EST
The Baseball Writers Association of America (BBWAA) is announcing the top three finalists for American League and National League Rookie of the Year, Manager of the Year, Cy Young, and Most Valuable Player during a one-hour special airing right now (6:00 p.m. ET) on MLB Network. We will post those names here as they are rolled out …
Sep 29, 2014, 12:40 PM EST
Trout vs. Martinez? Hernandez vs. Kluber? Here are one person’s picks for MVP, Cy Young and Rookie of the Year.
Sep 27, 2014, 8:50 PM EST
A scoring change took 16 points off of Felix Hernandez’s ERA, which could be important when BBWAA voters decide who should win the AL Cy Young award.
Sep 26, 2014, 10:10 PM EST
Corey Kluber’s 11-strikeout performance against the Rays on Friday helped the Indians set the all-time record for strikeouts by a pitching staff.
Sep 24, 2014, 7:08 AM EST
Andrew McCutchen and the Pirates light a victory cigar as they clinch their second straight playoff appearance.
Sep 22, 2014, 5:14 AM EST
The Royals salvage one and their hopes of an AL Central title remain alive.
Sep 21, 2014, 6:55 PM EST
Corey Kluber is a pretty good pitcher. He became the first pitcher since Randy Johnson in 2004 to strike out 14+ batters in back-to-back starts.
Sep 17, 2014, 7:08 AM EST
Beer showers on the Beltway as the Nats and Orioles both clinch
Sep 12, 2014, 6:00 AM EST
On a somewhat ugly night in Major League Baseball Chris Young plays the hero.
Sep 6, 2014, 11:10 PM EST
Jose Abreu was on a tear, but he was stopped in his tracks by the potent arm of Corey Kluber.
Sep 2, 2014, 7:10 AM EST
Four Phillies combine for the no-no. I’m actually surprised we haven’t seen more of these in recent years.
Sep 1, 2014, 11:17 PM EST
Miguel Cabrera had just one home run in August. He doubled that today.
Aug 28, 2014, 8:23 AM EST
He feels like the current rules make a pitcher guess as to how long the replay review will last and thus force him to gamble on whether or not to throw warmup pitches.
Aug 28, 2014, 6:55 AM EST
Every fifth day I wake up in the morning and see another impressive Clayton Kershaw pitching line.
Aug 22, 2014, 10:10 PM EST
Felix Hernandez has struck out 200-plus batters in each of the last six seasons, something no other starting pitcher will have done when the season is over.
Aug 22, 2014, 6:33 AM EST
Another Washington walkoff. Another dominant Clayton Kershaw start. And some unusual stuff happened too.
Aug 21, 2014, 6:14 PM EST
But not the best among major league starters this season.
Aug 18, 2014, 1:47 PM EST
Time is a flat circle changeup.
Aug 9, 2014, 3:31 PM EST
After tying Honus Wagner for sixth on MLB’s all-time hits list last night, Yankees shortstop Derek Jeter moved into sole possession this afternoon with an infield single against Indians right-hander Corey Kluber in the bottom of the sixth inning.
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 7
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 295
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 51
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (295)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Cuban prospect Yoan Moncada reportedly signs with the Red Sox for $31.5 million, plus $31.5 million in penalties (106)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)