Aug 28, 2015, 8:02 AM EDT
Zack Greinke is doing things guys have not done since the Dead Ball era. And I do not mean making scary faces like that.
Aug 24, 2015, 11:11 PM EDT
The Mets celebrated David Wright’s return from the disabled list Monday by having a Home Run Derby against the Phillies.
Aug 24, 2015, 7:56 PM EDT
Duda was diagnosed with a small thoracic disc herniation in his back, but the Mets expected him to return from the disabled list when he’s first eligible.
Aug 22, 2015, 4:48 PM EDT
Duda left Friday’s game with renewed lower back pain.
Aug 17, 2015, 11:05 PM EDT
David Wright’s status has been in doubt for most of the season due to spinal stenosis in his lower back, but he’s getting closer to finally rejoining the Mets.
Aug 3, 2015, 5:00 AM EDT
Lots of walkoffs, lots of guys throwing at other guys and, oh yeah, the Mets are in first place.
Aug 1, 2015, 5:29 PM EDT
The second-place Mets have been without Wright since mid-April.
Jul 25, 2015, 5:29 PM EDT
The Mets want Tulo, but so far the Rockies aren’t willing to part with their star shortstop.
Jul 24, 2015, 7:45 PM EDT
The Mets’ trade with the Braves to acquire Juan Uribe and Kelly Johnson wasn’t a star-studded transaction, but it should still benefit them in the final two months.
Jul 14, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
Wright has been out since mid-April with spinal stenosis.
Jul 4, 2015, 11:28 AM EDT
Alderson says Collins isn’t to blame for the Mets’ lack of offense.
Jun 30, 2015, 2:31 PM EDT
No one is quite sure when All-Star third baseman David Wright will be back.
Jun 29, 2015, 11:44 AM EDT
He’s a second baseman now.
Jun 28, 2015, 7:34 PM EDT
Steven Matz did it all in his major league debut on Sunday against the Reds.
Jun 27, 2015, 11:33 AM EDT
The Mets have scored two runs or fewer in five straight games and eight out of their last nine, but they are about to get some help for their struggling offense.
Jun 24, 2015, 7:20 AM EDT
The kid does it again: Maikel Franco with five RBI against the Yankees.
Jun 17, 2015, 11:37 PM EDT
Murphy has been on the disabled list since June 5 with a strained right quadriceps muscle. He is expected to play third base when he returns, with Dilson Herrera sticking at second.
Jun 5, 2015, 4:36 PM EDT
The hits just keep coming for the Mets.
Jun 4, 2015, 11:00 PM EDT
Losing Murphy for an extended period of time would be a really tough blow for the Mets’ struggling offense.
Jun 4, 2015, 10:34 PM EDT
The Mets have some much-needed reinforcements on the way, as catcher Travis d’Arnaud and second baseman Dilson Herrera were able to begin minor league rehab assignments tonight with High-A St. Lucie.
May 30, 2015, 2:20 PM EDT
Hechavarria injured his left shoulder in a collision with teammate Christian Yelich on Friday night.
May 17, 2015, 2:06 PM EDT
Mets third baseman David Wright landed on the 15-day disabled list in mid-April after suffering a right hamstring strain on a stolen base attempt and then he suffered a minor back injury while rehabbing that hamstring strain.
May 16, 2015, 8:57 PM EDT
That’s a lot of runs!
May 10, 2015, 9:20 PM EDT
A dad holding his baby caught a foul ball bare-handed at Citizens Bank Park.
May 8, 2015, 9:36 PM EDT
Jonathan Papelbon tied Jose Mesa as the Phillies’ all-time saves leader (112) when he closed out Friday’s win against the Mets.
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 14
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 23
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 64
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 66
- Cubs acquire Austin Jackson from Mariners 22
- Unknown Cuban ballplayer sleeps outside of Dodger Stadium, hoping for a tryout 34
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 74
- Jake Arrieta no-hits the Dodgers with 12 strikeouts 32
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (202)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Joe Girardi would like Carlos Gomez to “play the game right” (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (87)