Aug 27, 2015, 10:00 PM EDT
After losing Yunel Escobar on a hit-by-pitch, Michael Taylor left tonight’s game against the Padres when he crashed into the outfield fence.
Aug 27, 2015, 9:27 PM EDT
So, that thing about the Nationals’ projected Opening Day lineup finally being in place?
Aug 24, 2015, 6:21 AM EDT
Edwin Encarnacion and the Blue Jays bash their way back into first place.
Aug 22, 2015, 12:40 PM EDT
In a year where many on the Nationals have underachieved and/or battled injuries, Escobar has been one of the team’s best players.
Aug 21, 2015, 3:00 PM EDT
What happens to All-Star shortstop (and impending free agent) Ian Desmond?
Jul 18, 2015, 12:18 PM EDT
The two are P-Nats for the moment.
Jul 1, 2015, 7:31 AM EDT
Shutouts are rare in baseball these days. M’s rookie Mike Montgomery has two in a row.
Jun 28, 2015, 9:15 PM EDT
Jeff Francoeur doing Jeff Francoeur things.
Jun 26, 2015, 2:28 PM EDT
Rendon played 18 games between the DL stints.
Jun 20, 2015, 5:29 PM EDT
We could have some history in the making this afternoon at Nationals Park…
Jun 11, 2015, 3:08 PM EDT
Plantar fasciitis isn’t pretty.
Jun 4, 2015, 9:31 PM EDT
Escobar was forced to exit Thursday’s game against the Cubs after just one inning due to injury.
Jun 4, 2015, 2:36 PM EDT
Rendon finished fifth in last season’s MVP voting.
May 19, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
But where will the infielder play?
Apr 18, 2015, 2:11 PM EDT
The Nats’ infield depth is being tested in the early part of the season.
Apr 1, 2015, 11:19 AM EDT
Rendon injured the knee on March 9.
Mar 30, 2015, 6:19 PM EDT
Rendon suffered what was termed as a minor MCL sprain in his left knee on March 9 and continues to feel discomfort.
Mar 29, 2015, 7:10 PM EDT
Dan Uggla, who is having a strong spring training showing, says he wouldn’t be comfortable sitting on the Nationals’ bench.
Mar 16, 2015, 12:00 PM EDT
What’s in store for the Washington Nationals in 2015?
Mar 1, 2015, 8:15 PM EDT
Bryce Harper wants to do more to help out on offense for the Nationals.
Feb 19, 2015, 3:46 PM EDT
Not all mustaches are great. To the extent you believe that, you’ve been lied to by Big Mustache.
Feb 8, 2015, 6:05 PM EDT
Danny Espinosa will bat right-handed exclusively in 2015.
Jan 18, 2015, 10:59 PM EDT
The Nationals don’t appear eager to move shortstop Ian Desmond at the moment.
Jan 14, 2015, 7:19 PM EDT
The Nationals have reportedly acquired shortstop Yunel Escobar from the Athletics.
Jan 8, 2015, 10:30 PM EDT
The Nationals are currently looking at some combination of Danny Espinosa and Dan Uggla for second base, so there was a clear need even before today, but a deal makes even more sense now that Jayson Werth needs shoulder surgery and will be sidelined for 2-3 months.
- Vin Scully will return in 2016 for his 67th season of broadcasting 6
- The Athletics have a travel-heavy 2016 schedule and unsuccessfully tried to have it altered 6
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik 63
- Pedro Martinez wonders if bad chemistry is the reason the Tigers and Mariners are out of contention 48
- Vote of non-confidence: Reds owner says manager Bryan Price won’t be fired before the season is over 22
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 86
- Denard Span headed back to DL with hip inflammation, unlikely to return this season 10
- Report: Barry Bonds loses collusion case against MLB 40
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (259)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (169)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)