Jul 1, 2015, 7:31 AM EDT
Shutouts are rare in baseball these days. M’s rookie Mike Montgomery has two in a row.
Jun 28, 2015, 9:15 PM EDT
Jeff Francoeur doing Jeff Francoeur things.
Jun 26, 2015, 2:28 PM EDT
Rendon played 18 games between the DL stints.
Jun 20, 2015, 5:29 PM EDT
We could have some history in the making this afternoon at Nationals Park…
Jun 11, 2015, 3:08 PM EDT
Plantar fasciitis isn’t pretty.
Jun 4, 2015, 9:31 PM EDT
Escobar was forced to exit Thursday’s game against the Cubs after just one inning due to injury.
Jun 4, 2015, 2:36 PM EDT
Rendon finished fifth in last season’s MVP voting.
May 19, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
But where will the infielder play?
Apr 18, 2015, 2:11 PM EDT
The Nats’ infield depth is being tested in the early part of the season.
Apr 1, 2015, 11:19 AM EDT
Rendon injured the knee on March 9.
Mar 30, 2015, 6:19 PM EDT
Rendon suffered what was termed as a minor MCL sprain in his left knee on March 9 and continues to feel discomfort.
Mar 29, 2015, 7:10 PM EDT
Dan Uggla, who is having a strong spring training showing, says he wouldn’t be comfortable sitting on the Nationals’ bench.
Mar 16, 2015, 12:00 PM EDT
What’s in store for the Washington Nationals in 2015?
Mar 1, 2015, 8:15 PM EDT
Bryce Harper wants to do more to help out on offense for the Nationals.
Feb 19, 2015, 3:46 PM EDT
Not all mustaches are great. To the extent you believe that, you’ve been lied to by Big Mustache.
Feb 8, 2015, 6:05 PM EDT
Danny Espinosa will bat right-handed exclusively in 2015.
Jan 18, 2015, 10:59 PM EDT
The Nationals don’t appear eager to move shortstop Ian Desmond at the moment.
Jan 14, 2015, 7:19 PM EDT
The Nationals have reportedly acquired shortstop Yunel Escobar from the Athletics.
Jan 8, 2015, 10:30 PM EDT
The Nationals are currently looking at some combination of Danny Espinosa and Dan Uggla for second base, so there was a clear need even before today, but a deal makes even more sense now that Jayson Werth needs shoulder surgery and will be sidelined for 2-3 months.
Jan 4, 2015, 10:48 PM EDT
Nick Cafardo of the Boston Globe provides some more information detailing how concussions affected Dan Uggla over the last two years.
Nov 12, 2014, 10:47 AM EDT
Danny Espinosa has been a mess for the past two seasons.
Oct 5, 2014, 12:02 AM EDT
The Giants very nearly lost Game 2 of the NLDS against the Nationals, but rallied with two outs in the ninth inning to force a tie before finally emerging victorious after 18 innings thanks to a Brandon Belt solo home run.
Oct 4, 2014, 9:07 PM EDT
Nationals second baseman Asdrubal Cabrera and manager Matt Williams were both ejected in the bottom of the 10th inning for arguing balls and strikes.
Oct 3, 2014, 11:40 AM EDT
It’s rather surprising to see Soriano there.
Sep 17, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
The Nationals starters are getting a breather today.
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 27
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 86
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 8
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 19
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 9
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 40
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 9
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 10
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (91)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)