Jun 7, 2015, 8:35 PM EDT
The Twins sent struggling shortstop Danny Santana down to Triple-A and brought back Kennys Vargas.
May 4, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
This is getting ridiculous.
Apr 1, 2015, 2:14 PM EDT
Are we there yet?
Sep 29, 2014, 12:40 PM EDT
Trout vs. Martinez? Hernandez vs. Kluber? Here are one person’s picks for MVP, Cy Young and Rookie of the Year.
Sep 6, 2014, 8:45 PM EDT
Paul Konerko is adamant about returning before the end of the season before he hangs up his spikes.
Jun 27, 2014, 2:14 PM EDT
Danny Santana has out-performed expectations by a huge margin since the Twins called him up in early May, hitting .328 with an .814 OPS in 37 games after never cracking a .750 OPS at any level in the minors, but now the 23-year-old rookie is headed to the disabled list.
Jun 13, 2014, 2:14 PM EDT
Aaron Hicks hasn’t played much since giving up switch-hitting to become exclusively a right-handed hitter two weeks ago and now he’s headed to the disabled list with a shoulder injury.
May 30, 2014, 6:48 AM EDT
A gem from Josh Collmenter, an ugly dud from the Braves and a horrible, horrible bit of stream of consciousness from me about what would happen if the season ended today.
- Denard Span headed back to DL with hip inflammation, unlikely to return this season 0
- Report: Barry Bonds loses collusion case against MLB 21
- Jessica Mendoza to sit in for Curt Schilling on Sunday Night Baseball this week 66
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 78
- MLB “actively studying” fan safety; Phillies plan to expand netting at Citizens Bank Park 28
- Marlins might move in and lower the fences at Marlins Park 26
- Astros beat the suddenly skidding Yankees, top last year’s win total 30
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week 134
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (201)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (169)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (122)
- Let’s all argue about team chemistry again (118)