Aug 12, 2015, 7:12 AM EDT
All 15 home teams won yesterday. That has never happened since there have been 30 teams in baseball. Madison Bumgarner pitched fantastically. That happens all the time.
Jul 29, 2015, 7:28 AM EDT
Your mileage may vary, but for my money the ugliest game of the year happened last night.
Jul 23, 2015, 9:30 AM EDT
Kevin Towers may be gone, but his mentality still lives on in Arizona.
Jul 21, 2015, 6:53 AM EDT
Albert Pujols hit three homers in the Angels doubleheader, passing Mike Trout for the AL lead and passing Mike Schmidt on the all-time list.
Jul 11, 2015, 7:30 PM EDT
Matt Harvey did it both on the mound and at the plate on Saturday against the Diamondbacks.
May 19, 2015, 6:10 AM EDT
Not a full schedule yesterday but all but one game was decided by one run. And Josh Donaldson probably needs to have his mouth washed out with Lifebuoy.
May 18, 2015, 11:50 PM EDT
The first night of the Dan Jennings experiment ended in a loss.
Apr 8, 2015, 6:28 AM EDT
Mat Latos did not have the greatest new-team debut last night.
Mar 30, 2015, 12:04 PM EDT
New regime, different results?
Mar 22, 2015, 11:07 PM EDT
It sounds like Mark Trumbo is staying put in Arizona.
Feb 10, 2015, 2:54 PM EDT
$68.5 million investment learning a new position.
Dec 7, 2014, 1:27 PM EDT
The Dodgers would have sent Ethier, catcher Tim Federowicz, and money to Arizona for Montero and multiple lower-level prospects. But the majority owner of the Diamondbacks, Ken Kendrick, ruled against the trade because he likes Montero and was not comfortable trading him within the National League West.
Nov 7, 2014, 10:10 PM EDT
Mark Trumbo will play right field for the Diamondbacks next season. Getcha popcorn ready.
Sep 28, 2014, 8:58 AM EDT
It was the second-to-last day of the regular season, and you probably already saw what happened in the games that mattered. But in case you didn’t …
Sep 26, 2014, 5:45 PM EDT
With Kirk Gibson gone, a look at what’s next for the Diamondbacks.
Jul 31, 2014, 4:15 PM EDT
Recapping all of Thursday’s dealings in one spot.
Jul 23, 2014, 7:17 AM EDT
Jonathan Lucory hit two homers last night, including the walkoff.
- Cubs to acquire Austin Jackson from Mariners 16
- Unknown Cuban ballplayer sleeps outside of Dodger Stadium, hoping for a tryout 31
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 74
- Jake Arrieta no-hits the Dodgers with 12 strikeouts 32
- Blue Jays will name Mark Shapiro as the new team president 31
- Lance Lynn expects to make next scheduled start despite suffering ankle injury Saturday 2
- Cubs expected to call up Javier Baez on September 1 6
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 13
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (201)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)