Jul 29, 2015, 7:28 AM EDT
Your mileage may vary, but for my money the ugliest game of the year happened last night.
Jul 23, 2015, 9:30 AM EDT
Kevin Towers may be gone, but his mentality still lives on in Arizona.
Jul 21, 2015, 6:53 AM EDT
Albert Pujols hit three homers in the Angels doubleheader, passing Mike Trout for the AL lead and passing Mike Schmidt on the all-time list.
Jul 11, 2015, 7:30 PM EDT
Matt Harvey did it both on the mound and at the plate on Saturday against the Diamondbacks.
May 19, 2015, 6:10 AM EDT
Not a full schedule yesterday but all but one game was decided by one run. And Josh Donaldson probably needs to have his mouth washed out with Lifebuoy.
May 18, 2015, 11:50 PM EDT
The first night of the Dan Jennings experiment ended in a loss.
Apr 8, 2015, 6:28 AM EDT
Mat Latos did not have the greatest new-team debut last night.
Mar 30, 2015, 12:04 PM EDT
New regime, different results?
Mar 22, 2015, 11:07 PM EDT
It sounds like Mark Trumbo is staying put in Arizona.
Feb 10, 2015, 2:54 PM EDT
$68.5 million investment learning a new position.
Dec 7, 2014, 1:27 PM EDT
The Dodgers would have sent Ethier, catcher Tim Federowicz, and money to Arizona for Montero and multiple lower-level prospects. But the majority owner of the Diamondbacks, Ken Kendrick, ruled against the trade because he likes Montero and was not comfortable trading him within the National League West.
Nov 7, 2014, 10:10 PM EDT
Mark Trumbo will play right field for the Diamondbacks next season. Getcha popcorn ready.
Sep 28, 2014, 8:58 AM EDT
It was the second-to-last day of the regular season, and you probably already saw what happened in the games that mattered. But in case you didn’t …
Sep 26, 2014, 5:45 PM EDT
With Kirk Gibson gone, a look at what’s next for the Diamondbacks.
Jul 31, 2014, 4:15 PM EDT
Recapping all of Thursday’s dealings in one spot.
Jul 23, 2014, 7:17 AM EDT
Jonathan Lucory hit two homers last night, including the walkoff.
- Reminder: even though the trade deadline has passed, trades can still happen 3
- Settling the Scores: Saturday’s results 16
- Lucas Duda’s last eight hits have been home runs 9
- Report: Larry Lucchino stepping down as president and CEO of the Red Sox 29
- Clayton Kershaw blanks the Angels over eight innings, runs consecutive scoreless innings streak to 37 19
- Clayton Kershaw and Mike Trout make MLB history in Saturday’s matchup 13
- Matt Williams on Bryce Harper’s ejection: “He needs to stay in the baseball game” 42
- UPDATE: C.J. Wilson needs elbow surgery and will likely miss the rest of the season 14
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (190)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (112)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (92)