Jun 28, 2015, 9:15 PM EDT
Jeff Francoeur doing Jeff Francoeur things.
Jun 25, 2015, 10:31 PM EDT
Braves right fielder Nick Markakis saw his record errorless streak come to an end this afternoon against the Nationals.
Jun 25, 2015, 2:40 PM EDT
Meyer was moved to the bullpen at Triple-A one month ago.
Jun 1, 2015, 4:55 PM EDT
Washington is also without left fielder Jayson Werth.
May 26, 2015, 6:51 AM EDT
Walking Mike Trout, running Bartolo Colon. Today’s ATH has everything.
May 21, 2015, 7:23 AM EDT
Outside of Bryce Harper’s ejection, there were really no exciting doings in Major League Baseball last night. So let’s talk about “Mad Max: Fury Road.”
May 19, 2015, 1:56 PM EDT
Werth was hit on the wrist by a pitch Friday.
May 1, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
“Any slight discomfort in that area now raises some red flags.”
Apr 29, 2015, 2:20 PM EDT
There’s no clear spot for him in the Nationals’ outfield, however.
Apr 21, 2015, 9:58 PM EDT
The 24-year-old former first-round pick was diagnosed with a sprained MCL in early March and the Nationals had been easing him back into action this month at their spring training complex in Viera, Florida.
Apr 19, 2015, 11:57 AM EDT
Span underwent surgery for a sports hernia in December and then needed a followup procedure for a core muscle injury in early March.
Apr 14, 2015, 1:43 PM EDT
Michael Taylor has been filling in as the Nationals’ center fielder and leadoff man.
Apr 11, 2015, 7:55 PM EDT
Werth played in a doubleheader Saturday as part of a minor league rehab assignment and could be activated from the disabled list Monday.
Apr 4, 2015, 11:29 AM EDT
Werth continues to make solid progress from January surgery to repair the AC joint in his right shoulder.
Apr 1, 2015, 11:19 AM EDT
Rendon injured the knee on March 9.
Mar 30, 2015, 6:02 PM EDT
That Nationals don’t need another injury. But they may have one.
Mar 30, 2015, 3:50 PM EDT
In exchange for Matt den Dekker.
Mar 17, 2015, 9:15 AM EDT
Rendon suffered the sprained MCL on March 9.
Mar 16, 2015, 12:00 PM EDT
What’s in store for the Washington Nationals in 2015?
Mar 13, 2015, 10:10 AM EDT
Rendon was one of the best all-around players in the league last season as a 24-year-old.
Mar 9, 2015, 10:17 AM EDT
Span is definitely out for Opening Day and may miss the entire first month of the season.
Mar 1, 2015, 8:15 PM EDT
Bryce Harper wants to do more to help out on offense for the Nationals.
Dec 17, 2014, 2:01 PM EDT
Wil Myers’ replacement in Tampa Bay?
Dec 15, 2014, 10:47 AM EDT
“Everyone thinks you just go over to first base and kind of hide him there, but it’s a tough position.”
Dec 13, 2014, 2:05 PM EDT
Nationals GM Mike Rizzo said Harper skipped NatsFest today due to his upcoming grievance hearing against the team.
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 49
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 102
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 19
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 10
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 40
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 9
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 10
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (102)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)