Aug 20, 2015, 11:30 PM EDT
Dustin Pedroia has been on the shelf since July 22 with a nagging right hamstring strain and he’s still a ways off from rejoining the Red Sox.
Jul 25, 2015, 2:21 PM EDT
Dustin Pedroia rejoined the Red Sox immediately following the All-Star break after 16 missing games due to a strained right hamstring, but now he’s headed right back to the disabled list with the very same injury.
Jul 17, 2015, 7:35 PM EDT
Pedroia has been sidelined since June 24 with a left hamstring strain.
Jun 25, 2015, 11:50 AM EDT
So much for that Cy Young award he promised.
Jun 25, 2015, 11:19 AM EDT
Brock Holt will get a chance to play every day.
Jun 25, 2015, 9:46 AM EDT
Likely as a corresponding move to a DL stint for Dustin Pedroia and/or Hanley Ramirez.
Jun 25, 2015, 7:16 AM EDT
Carlos Carrasco tamed the Tigers in what was clearly a worked match.
Jun 18, 2015, 11:02 AM EDT
A rah-rah attitude can only take you so far.
Jun 17, 2015, 7:10 AM EDT
Three position players pitched last night. Maybe it was that or maybe it was something else, but I feel the need this morning to grapple with our place in a harsh and uncaring universe.
Jun 5, 2015, 7:00 AM EDT
Thursday’s box scores and recaps…
Apr 23, 2015, 7:37 AM EDT
Roberto Kelly is all like “Me? I didn’t do nothin’?” And Mattingly is all like “dude, really?” And Blanco is all like “[whistles innocently]”
Apr 14, 2015, 8:48 PM EDT
He didn’t reach three home runs until June 7 last year …
Apr 11, 2015, 2:31 AM EDT
Details from the longest game in Red Sox history.
Apr 6, 2015, 6:54 PM EDT
They’re the seventh team since 1914 to pull off the feat.
Apr 6, 2015, 4:40 PM EDT
Four homers allowed through five innings. Two to Dustin Pedroia.
Mar 27, 2015, 7:47 AM EDT
Kudos to Epstein for a good answer. Kudos to Schilling for a couple of more probing questions.
Mar 20, 2015, 1:00 PM EDT
Worst to first . . . to worst and back to first?
Mar 13, 2015, 12:25 PM EDT
Boston’s total investment in Moncada is $63 million.
Feb 12, 2015, 9:30 AM EDT
Less than two months until Opening Day!
I don’t know if Dustin Pedroia is in the Best Shape of His life, but he IS posing with his shirt off
Jan 26, 2015, 5:04 PM EDT
Before cell phone cameras we just sat around and posed in the mirror. Now we can share that with everyone.
Nov 24, 2014, 6:38 AM EDT
It could happen. It could happen as early as today, folks.
Nov 8, 2014, 8:57 AM EDT
This is Molina’s third Platinum Glove Award in the four-year history of the award.
Nov 6, 2014, 10:47 AM EDT
Pedroia, now 31 years old, has seven seasons and $97 million remaining on his contract.
Nov 4, 2014, 7:05 PM EDT
The 2014 Rawlings Gold Glove Award recipients are being revealed during an hour-long special airing right now (7:00 p.m. ET) on ESPN2. We will list all of the winners here, position-by-position, as they are announced by the Baseball Tonight crew …
Oct 30, 2014, 7:24 PM EDT
The Fielding Bible Awards are back. And they have an interesting wrinkle this time around.
- Dodgers are already fed up with 6.56 ERA-pitching, excuse-making Mat Latos 21
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 55
- Bryce Harper walks in all four of his plate appearances, scores four runs 22
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 139
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 133
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 74
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 53
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 36
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game (139)
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff (133)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (107)
- David Ortiz tweets his happiness about the Deflategate decision (100)