Aug 6, 2015, 7:21 PM EDT
Cuddyer has been out since July 21 due to a nagging knee injury.
Aug 5, 2015, 7:41 AM EDT
The Red Sox had a 2-1 lead in the sixth inning of this one. If you were watching, I hope you weren’t the type who falls asleep during the sixth inning.
Jul 22, 2015, 7:35 AM EDT
It was a big night for slugging catchers, Kyle Schwarber chief among them.
Jul 19, 2015, 8:15 PM EDT
18 innings of offensive ineptitude was on display in St. Louis as the Cardinals and the Mets played their series finale on Sunday afternoon.
Jun 9, 2015, 9:44 PM EDT
We’ve got a no-hitter alert from Citi Field in Queens.
Jun 4, 2015, 11:00 PM EDT
Losing Murphy for an extended period of time would be a really tough blow for the Mets’ struggling offense.
May 23, 2015, 3:01 PM EDT
Wright has been sidelined since April 14 and he’s not close to rejoining the Mets.
Sep 9, 2014, 10:15 PM EDT
The Mets will be without their seven-time All-Star the rest of the way.
Aug 29, 2014, 10:30 PM EDT
Eric Campbell stole home against the Phillies, helping the Mets improve to 12-5 against their NL East rival this season.
Aug 24, 2014, 10:30 PM EDT
David Wright left in the bottom of the third inning of Sunday’s game due to neck spasms.
Aug 24, 2014, 6:55 PM EDT
The Mets turned a rare 5-4-3-2 triple play against the Dodgers in Sunday afternoon’s game.
Jul 4, 2014, 3:39 PM EDT
Earlier this week the Mets indicated that the plan was for third baseman David Wright to return from his shoulder injury Friday, but he remains out of the lineup for today’s game against the Rangers.
Jul 1, 2014, 6:34 AM EDT
Every ten years or so, the Tigers get a walkoff grand slam. Like, every ten years or so, basically to the week.
Jun 27, 2014, 5:28 PM EDT
Mets third baseman David Wright has been scratched from the lineup for tonight’s game against the Pirates in Pittsburgh with a sore left shoulder and the team announced that he’ll travel back to New York to undergo an MRI exam.
- Video: Jake Arrieta strikes out Chase Utley to complete his no-hitter 3
- Jake Arrieta no-hits the Dodgers with 12 strikeouts 19
- Blue Jays will name Mark Shapiro as the new team president 9
- Lance Lynn expects to make next scheduled start despite suffering ankle injury Saturday 2
- Cubs expected to call up Javier Baez on September 1 6
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 13
- A fan died at Turner Field after falling from the upper deck 55
- Mets acquire Addison Reed from the Diamondbacks 10
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)